✨Keeper✨

3months  later

"Dada" a happy true coos as she reached for her dad

"Dada" a happy true coos as she reached for her dad. Von had just got out. He managed to get bail despite his record. They had no evidence against him in the murder case of some dude. He hugged and kissed his mom reaching for true. He couldn't wait too see his daughter outta everyone he missed his daughter the most but he knew she was in good hands.

He met eyes with Ari. A burst of happiness shot throughout his once worn out body. She had held him down in her darkest time when she could have Left. He knew moments like these were important because he never felt like this with anybody before. He lowered his face down to her level and kissed her passionately letting their happiness merge together as one.

He looked down an awe as he admired her stomach. He couldn't believe in 24 hours he would be finding out the gender of his baby. He knew it was a boy already but Ari said the way she has been feeling it must be a girl. She was just glad von was out. He was gonna pay for the last 3 months she been pregnant. Plus she missed her man.

"How my baby doing ma" von asked pecking kisses all over her face.

"The baby is good and healthy. I can't believe im a mama." She spoke amused

"Yeah you finna be a goat at this mother shi I'm already knowin ma" he assured

"THATS RIGHT I SEE YOU NEPHEW" one of vons uncle yelled across the yard. They were currently at vons mama house because she wanted to throw a getting out party before the ultimate gender reveal.

" WASSAM unc" he says walking over to his uncle leaving Ari unoccupied. She wobbled over to the food table and grabbed a plate. She put some barbecue chicken and ribs on her plate along with two corn on the cobs , collard greens, macaroni and cheese and sweet peas. She grabbed a sprite out of the cooler and wobbled to the back door of mama macs house.

She walked in and seen an empty dining room and sat her plate of food down along with her drink. She pulled up a chair, cracked open her soda and took a sip. She grabbed a rib and bit into it sucking the barbecue sauce off of her fingers. She took a forkful of macaroni and chewed it down. She then felt her  stomach jump. She looked down seeing that the baby was kicking .

"You hungry baby? Hmm it taste good dont it?" She mumbled rubbing her belly.

She bit into the barbecue chicken, gobbling down the macaroni and cheese as well as the collard greens.

She heard the door open causing her too look back seeing a smiling von.

"Whatchu on ma you ready to go"? He asked

" this day is not about me it's about you so if you ready to go we can go"

"Yea I love ma dukes and the fam and shi but I'm tired and I'm trynna see sum"He said

" see sum like what?" She asked getting up throwing her plate away. He didn't say anything he just smirked and she already knew what it was

"You nasty, that's why I'm pregnant now" she said smirking

"Cmon ma so we can go say bye to everybody. My momma gone keep true until the morning" he spoke grabbing Ari's hand.

They said there goodbyes to everyone and hopped in von's all black SRT. The vibes in the air was peaceful as planez by Jeremiah played in the background. Von looked over at Ari admiring her. She was glowing. He just loved being next too her the way he felt with her was different but a good different.

Ari sat in the passenger seat and thought long and hard. She wondered why her relationship with Mario couldn't reach this point. She was happy for now even when she was at her lowest point she was happy but with Mario she never felt that way. She felt eyes on her and she shifted her attention towards von. The car came to a red light.

She reached over , grabbed his chin and pecked his lips continuously. She loved her some him. No matter through the good or bad she just wanted someone too be her rock but because of what she been through she don't let down her guard at all .

The light turned green. Indicating that they can go. What they didn't realize was that a truck pierced the corner and was speeding down the street. The truck crashed into the car with Von and Ari in it. Causing the car to flip in the air and tumble off the rode onto a highway causing cars coming down to hit there brakes barely missing it.

The back of the car bursted into flames. Von looked over at an unconscious Ari. His vision was blurry and his head was bleeding. All he could think about was his baby. He tried kicking the door open but it wouldn't budge. He looked back over at Ari and tried shaking her awake but it didn't work.

He screamed in agonizing pain once he tried to move his legs. He then felt his arm become numb. He couldn't move anything. He began to panic once he seen Ari's nose bleeding.

"Fuck ARI MA WAKE UP" he wailed

He smelled burning rubber As smoke started too fill the car. He seen a few bystanders but they were panicking and on the phone. He yelled for help but no one came too close to the car. Tears spilled out of his eyes. This wasn't right he thought he prayed to god that he would lay his hand on them.

"ITS GONNA BLOW" was the last thing he heard before he blacked out...

_________________________________________

Hey my amiri's ❤️

Damn Von and Ari got blown up? ...

Lmk y'all thoughts

Nun just smiling through da pain

Nun just smiling through da pain... heheh

Anyways imma fucks with y'all🤝🏾🤝🏾🤝🏾🤝🏾