✨A girl is a gun✨

Kris laid in the hospital bed  tears streaming down her face

Kris laid in the hospital bed tears streaming down her face. After she got to the hospital yesterday she fainted during check in. she woke up and the doctor told her she lost her baby due to a large amount of stress.

She wanted the baby only to create a family with Mario but after what she saw with him and Asian she only grew even more mad. Her baby was dead and Asians was still alive she felt like Mario would never love her after he found out what happened.

A/n: this bitch delusional asf 🙄

" hello I'm doctor ritz" a middle aged lady walked in

"Ms summers I understand what happened to you is absolutely traumatic and I can not imagine what you are going through. For your safety and just because I feel safe doing it I wanna place you on a 72 hour physciatric hold"

" fuck you, you can keep that shit I don't want it" kris said with evil laced in her voice

"Y'all killed my baby y'all could of saved it but you didn't y'all did this, just wait until I'm done with y'all , your gonna wish you hadn't killed my baby" kris said

"Ms summers, I'm sorry you feel the way that you do but the baby was already dead inside of you. The autopsy report came back and the baby has been dead for over a month due to an excessive amount of stress. Which is why I'm gonna place you in the physciatric ward" the doctor said signing her clip board.

"No you can't make me go and I won't. I'll call the police on you I will" kris said picking stuff up throwing it at the doctor. Security and 3 more doctors came in and injected kris with a shot to calm her down. They put her on a gurnie and rolled her down to the physciatric center.

They strapped her to the bed and left out the room. Hours later she was wide awake and still strapped to the bed. All she could think about was Mario and Asian. She wanted to hurt her so bad and her child but she couldn't get out of here right away she would just have to act like she is ok until 72 hours was up.

"Excuse me" she said grabbing a nurse attention

"I have to pee really bad like really bad, yes I'm okay I promise I'm not gonna do anything stupid I just need to use the bathroom"

"I'm gonna have security go with you just in case. I read your clipboard your under intensive watch so I can't even let u go to the bathroom alone" the nurse said

"Ugh that's fine I just need to pee tell the security guard to hurry please thanks" kris said growing agitated

The security guard came in and unstrapped kris from the bed. He walked her to the bathroom.

"You have 3 minutes make it fast" he said

"Ye whatever" kris mumbled.

She closed the door pulled her pants down and peed after she was finish she didn't flush the toilet yet. She looked in the mirror and seen she looked a wreck. She flushed the toilet and then splashed water on her face and cleaned her hands.

She walked back to the room and sat in the bed. They strapped her back up

"Get me doctor ritz please" kris said to the nurse

"Doctor ritz went home for the day I'll have them page her first thing in the morning" the nurse said leaving out the room.

Kris was bored and upset that she would have to wait till morning to talk to doctor ritz but she couldn't do nun about it. She felt her eyes become heavy and dozed off to sleep.

———————————————————-
MARIOS HOUSE

"Hey Whatchu doing" Asian said plopping down on the couch next to bagg

She has been staying with him ever since the incident. She sleeps In the guest room to give him his space. She doesn't plan on taking kris place at all nor did she wanna step in between they relationship. So she made sure no boundaries were being crossed.

"Nun I'm hungry asf tho on foe" mario said

"I can make you something if that's ok with you" she said

"You cook?" Mario furrowed his eyebrows

"Yes I cook"

"For real cook? And not for fake cook? Like you not gonna burn my shit down are you?"

"No mario I'm not I know what I'm doing"

"Okay . Yea you can make sum just don't fuck my shit up." He said

Asian walked to the fridge and and freezer and opened it she seen he had steak at the bottom of the fridge she took it out as well as some asparagus. She found potatoes on top of the fridge and she got to work.

About an hour and a half later she was finished she brung mario his plate and some juice to drink with it. She sat down next to mario with her plate of food and began eating.

"Damnnn girl who taught you how to cook like this" mario asked

"Cooking shows and my daddy" she said

"Damn this shit is good. This that food that get yo pussy ate" he said causing Asian to joke on her potatoes

"Boy bye" she said chuckling.

They finished up there food and continued to watch tv. Hours passed and they both fell asleep on each other. Asian woke up and carefully moved a sleep mario off her.

"Where u going"? Mario asked

"I'mma go lay in the bed this couch is hurting my back" she replied

"I can't properly sleep without anybody next to me can you come sleep with me in my bed?"

"I- ok cmon" she said givin in walking into Mario's room and climbing into his bed. He turned the light off and got in the bed with her. He pulled her close by her waist and she laid in his chest and dozed back off to sleep.

——————————————-
Hey my amiri's ❤️

(My name is Nuni Amiri so that's why I call y'all amiri's☺️☺️)

What it means to be a king just dropped my ass finna go listen right now. They better do right by my baby daddy

Anyways mario and Asian?

Kris miscarriage ?