𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑡 2

❤︎asaptyler❤︎

chapter saying: cheating has consequences. and getting caught is a horrible process for both sides. but maybe it has some benefits.. some.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                  rakim got home to rihanna pretty late. it was a friday so everyone was out. party's we're going on and people were making their way to them.

so, she didn't really blame him for his late arrival. when he walked into the door she walked right by him.

his scent was different, yet familiar, almost as if it was from a friend, or acquaintance.

so her being curious, she asked rakim about it
"hey kim."
"yes baby"

"why do you smell different ?? your gucci cologne has a more feminine smell to it, it's not a bad smell at all but just not.. yours."

"oh baby it must of rubbed off of me when i hugged tyler. we dapped each other up like we normally do, that might have been why."

rakim panicked in between his words. he couldn't tell rihanna the real reason why he smelt like his true lover.. it would break her to places no one could reach.

"oh ok !! it just seemed weird, anyway cary on with what you were doing."
rakim stood still until she walked away.

he then huffed out and mumbled a few words. he began to take off his shirt, and his pants, noticing the wrinkles from tyler grabbing it during their make out session.

he knowingly chuckled at the look of it. it somewhat made him happy. but not so much, especially when he looked at rih.

he shook his head to get the thoughts out of it.
he had to tell her tonight like he promised, it was the right thing to do.. but he couldn't, it wasn't the right time and he was still in confusion. if whether he's bi or gay, but at the looks of what he has to offer for tyler, he's definitely gay.

"i'll tell her tomorrow."
he brushed off the idea until he heard rihs voice
"tell me what tomorrow ??"

"oh oh nothing !! i'm thinking about my management, i have to tell her about the tour details for the tour with tyler"

he wasn't lying about that, he was about to be gone for three months with tyler. just thinking about it made him smile, three months all to them.

"oh alright, we'll come sleep with me.. we both have long days tomorrow"

rakim and rihanna both went into their master bed room. rakim picked up his clothes and placed them in the hamper to be washed.

they both lay down in the bed, leaving their lights to only 34 percent.

"good night baby."
"good night rih"