Hey there!

Before you start reading there are a couple of things that  I think you guys should know as a reader and things I should be telling you as an author....

 Do read them out!

Okay so..... this book has had a long history to itslef.... I had actually been a big Wattpad addict and a loyal reader till date and like around the end of 2020 I decided to write a book of my own....

I decided to give all of my wild imaginations a place where I could treasure them and a "waste of time" as I used to call them... they would actually become something more than that...

And yeah I published a book as "THE NERD'S SECRET"  and was very excited and enthusiastic about it. And as an author I can totally understand the responsibility I was going to have as I would be having a lot of strangers who I don't know will be reading and giving their precious time to it.

But taking to the fact the beginner I was... I got discouraged by the very low response the book had received the low reads and comments.... and welll... I got disappointed ...

Long story short... I published unpublished the book a lot of times all thanks to my insecurities thinking the book was nothing but a trashy story I had managed to come up with and well now I've finally deleted it....

And am back again.....

Why?  You may ask?

Well.....just like my insecurities... my imaginations too didn't let go of me and trust me I'm loyal to anyone who is loyal to me...lol 

SO!    I decided  to come back with another book... A BETTER ONE!! 

And trust me its worth your time!!!

Are you ready to get on board for a ride with me???

LET'S GOOOO!!!!!

(Oh yeah by the way... I likee pikachuuuuu       UwU✿✿