■Chapter 1■

"How long are you shitting for DAMN IT!!"

The girl started banging of the wooden door  already fed up with her super annoying  roommate who had just decided to get into to the bathroom and lock himself in for the past 30 minutes.

She was getting late and this nuthead just won't understand.

"I TOLD YOU I'M COMING IN 5 MINUTES CAN'T YOU JUST RELAX FOR SOME TIME?!"  The guy shouted from inside as he held onto both his hands tightly praying to God to save him one last time as he promised himself never to add pickles to his pasta and go around drowning in vodka shots just because he wanted to look cool.

"YOUR FIVE MINUTES ENDED AN HOUR AGO!!"

"COMING......" he replied in a sing song voice to which she just cursed at him as this is what he always did to make her calm and save his ass from her.

She was pacing up and down the room having millions of thoughts in her head how she would add extra salt to his breakfast and make him drink the burning hot coffee.

Or just throw that burning hot coffee on his face.

She was about to go and bang on the door for the hundredth time and now all ready to break it down not caring about anything  when a phone call stopped her and well ...saved her roommates dignity being exposed of... well u know.

Although she knew who must be calling her and even though she didn't want to take that call she answered it anyway.

It was better listening to all the scolding on the phone rather than having it all poured on your face.

She took a couple of breaths calming her voice and her brain as her demeanor changed.

"Hello...?"

" KIM Y/N !!!!" 

The girl shrieked away from the phone unprepared for the loud Male voice shouting on her, almost dropping it on the floor. Thanks to her quick reflexes  that caught it just in time.

"Yes sir.. I'm sorry I'll be there as soon as possible.... I just got stuck due to some reasons.... Y-yes sir I-I I underst-   ...yeah am- am sorry..."    With that she just hung up exhaling her breath that even she didn't know she was holding.

She sighed dropping the idea of going early as she had already received her scolding and was going to get more when she got there anyway.... so she just decided to relax for a while.

Just then she heard the door knob click as a hunched figure emerged from there crouching and holding his stomach.

"And finally the record for most time spent shitting goes to Lee Felix... how are you feeling about this achievement?"  She got up making a ball of her fist as she held it near his face as a mic.

"I feel like shit..."  he said scrunching his face to which y/n just laughed.

"Well I can understand.. the time you spent in there.. I'm afraid your intestines are still there or they might be down the drain already..." y/n said stifling a laugh as he just side eyed her and plopped on the couch as if all energy had left him, his face turning pale.

"I made porridge ... it's in the kitchen. Go and help yourself once you feel like your intestines are back in place."  She said as she made her way to get her clothes and get ready.

Felix just hummed in response as he didn't have any energy left to open his mouth and get some words out to thank her.

Y/n wasn't actually expecting a response anyway. She had just made it so that she could ask him for a favor later, as being roommates... there were a lot of times when he had helped her out and she too had a fair share of favors to him.

And this time her share of favor had overpowered all of his.  From getting his drunk ass home to him puking in front of the main gate that you had stayed up all night to clean so that the landowner doesn't know and well now in the morning.

In about 15 minutes time y/n stepped out of her room as Felix saw her all dressed up in her black cargo pants and white t shirt as a black jacket  hugged her figure.

She had just done a low messy bun which told him that she didn't have time for doing her hair as she always did that whenever she was late.

She was about to go to the kitchen when her gaze fell on the clock and her eyes widened realizing how late she was as she switched her tracks from the kitchen to directly the gate as she went to wear her shoes giving up on the idea to get herself a breakfast.

"Thank you for the porridge!" Felix shouted from the kitchen as he knew he was the reason for her troubles since last night.

" What makes you think it isn't poisoned?"  She shouted from the hallway as Felix stopped chewing immediately and his eyes grew suspicious and he started smelling the porridge like a dog burying his nose in the spoon.

Y/n burst out laughing on how easily he had believed her.
"You moron.. I won't give you the privilege to get such an easy death. Eat up... it's fine."

She waved to him and left the apartment in a hurry. 

Felix waved back as he continued chewing on his food. He knew it wasn't poisoned and it actually tasted good. He just wanted to ease her by making her laugh to which he succeeded and a smile reached his lips as he saw you leaving.

Have you really changed, have you really begun laughing again or your ability to hide things just got better after ....he left?

_____○.○_______

Hey there lovely people dropping the first chapter like doom doom badum doom......lol
What do u think about it?
.
.
.

Stay hydrated and eat like a pig...  .<3

.

Till we meet again...

love love(✿◠‿◠)