Nijisanji Kuzuha | Relationship Headcanons

As rambunctious and loud as he can be on stream, Kuzuha is one shy vampire when meeting new people

As rambunctious and loud as he can be on stream, Kuzuha is one shy vampire when meeting new people. He's afraid to reach out and talk, always having this fear of bothering people. But when he gets more familiar with that person, he is back to his loud and annoying self.

That happened exactly when you got invited to a party with other VTubers and meeting the top male VTuber himself. He was just standing on the side looking around. Him being your idol, you went up and tried to talk to him.

Kuzuha was nervous at the beginning because he couldn't believe that another streamer like you admired him! Kuzuha knows who you are, a smaller gamer/streamer but popular enough to be known in the VTuber community. He occasionally watched your stream during his off days.

You both hitted off nicely and got each other's contact information. He had immediately asked you to do an APEX collab when he learned that you played the game as well.

During the streams with you, he talks more naturally, picking up topics out of nowhere while in combat. Kuzuha would try to make you laugh, flirt with you but tease you all the time. His viewers definitely saw the dynamic between the two and was ecstatic that you two became a thing, forming (unit name).

"uwaaaa (unit name)!!"

"kuzuha-san and (Name)-san are here!"

"another collab with (Name)?!"

"will (unit name) be more popular than chronoir!?!"

Streaming with Kuzuha will bring out the crackhead side of you (not like your usual stream doesn't have it), making the stream more entertaining and full of (unit name) content to clip from.

With you, he also makes more funny mistakes like running towards the wrong direction in Minecraft or his brain suddenly lagging in front of you and accidentally saying wrong and embarrassing things.

Kuzuha would invite you to his place often, hanging out on his days off playing games or just sharing a private time together.

On the day of his confession, he would be more nervous than usual, stuttering almost every word while talking to you. But he would find enough confidence (Kanae definitely helped with this) and confessed to you when you were going out with Kuzuha.

You two were in a private room in a fancy restaurant Kuzuha invited you to, no one else was in the room except for you and the tense vampire. He took a deep breath in and held your hands in the middle of his, "(Name), I find you very attractive and I really like being by your side and streaming with you. I always want to hear your adorable voice calling my name," He brought a hand up to caress your cheek, "Be my girlfriend, (n/n)."

When entering a relationship, Kuzuha feels more relaxed and laid back. He doesn't have to worry over little things he does because you already confirmed that you love every part of him.

In return, Kuzuha will pay more attention to you, like caring about your well-being and going out with you more.

The vampire knows how taxing it could be to be a streamer, so he is always there to soothe you when you have pre-stream anxiety with his jokes and hype you up before you start. Any problems you have, he will give advice to them all.

Of course he knows what to say, he gives around 8 trillion pieces of advice annually.

One time there was a comment that hit you a little too hard and you started crying on stream, alone. Fortunately, Kuzuha was on his day off and was watching your stream when he saw it. He gave you a red super chat and a comment to try to calm you down. But you only laughed lightly and calmed down a little, sniffing could still be heard. So he decided to call you on Discord. The viewers got to see a different side of Kuzuha that day and how his tone changed when talking to you.

(I'll probably write a scenario based on that so stay tuned!)

The viewers will definitely see the difference in Kuzuha when he's streaming with you, it's so obvious that he's whipped for you.

Published: (On Tumblr) August 16th, 2021