Nijisanji Sonny Brisko | Welcome Home

Note: I am just simply love-sick with Sonny, he's my new favorite out of all the boys in Nijisanji EN and this is the byproduct and also the first addition for the Noctyx boys. Enjoy !

It was later at night when Sonny opened the door to his home, exhausted from another day full of kicking down doors and investigating cyber crimes around the city

"I'm home," he calls out while taking off his outer layers (including his bullet vest, you made him take it off inside the house) and putting them up on the hanger, leaving him in his grey shirt and pants. Sonny then enters the kitchen where he is greeted by the sight of you donning an apron, standing by the stove preparing his favorite dish.

You weren't aware that Sonny entered, he notices. You had a smile on your face, humming a familiar song with the sound of sizzling on the pan in the background.

The blond man leans on the wall and crosses his arms, keeps his eyes on you, adoring the sight of his beloved being in her own world without having any care of her surroundings. Though it didn't last long as you instinctively turned by the door to see your lover and gasped, "Ah, Sonny! Welcome home! I didn't hear you at all!"

He chuckles quietly, the commander found it amusing how you hastily finish cooking the beef then wiping your hands on the apron so you could greet him properly.

"Don't worry, I just got home. You seem to be focused so I didn't want to disturb you," Sonny stands back up straight and reassures you. He wraps his well built arms around your waist and pulls you in for a warm hug. When Sonny felt you return the hug, he really noticed how tired he was and how much he missed you today.

Usually, Sonny would be in bed with you in his arms until you woke up first and dragged him awake as well. Today however, he was assigned with a special mission from the commissioner and it required him to be present at the station earlier than usual.

The commander hated that he had to part with you while you were still asleep because he would notice how you curl up on yourself under the blanket you two share. He had to get ready, wear his protective vest and get ready to leave alone. Sonny couldn't get his goodbye kiss either but he kissed your forehead then left quietly instead.

The blonde hair man didn't realize he got lost in his thoughts until you pat his cheek. He quickly releases the hug but immediately perks up when you tell him to help you cut the scallions while you finish up the beef bowls, you really know how to make his day a hundred times better.

And so, dinner is prepared, Sonny and you sitting in front of each other with two beef bowls at the dinner table, one is significantly larger and topped with a mountain of scallions. The commander doesn't know but his eyes are sparkling as he stares at the bowls. You two clapped your hands and prayed for the meal before digging in.

It was like every other day, sitting at the table having dinner together and asking about each other's day, mainly Sonny enthusiastically telling you what he did at VSF with his team.

"The commissioner wanted me to bring you to the headquarters again, he seems to like you," Similar to his boss, Sonny also wants you to come visit his work place again. He wants to show off his passion to his beloved, showing you that he's been working hard everyday not only for himself, but for you as well. He's elated when you agree, continuing the meal with small talks.

Dinner finished with you two thanking the meal and bringing the empty bowls to the kitchen sink. Sonny offers to wash the dishes but you insist he go wash himself up since he hasn't done that when he got home.

"I can wash the dishes, don't worry. You made dinner for us."

"Fine, fine. I'll go shower."

"You want to join me?"

Sonny laughed boisterously while getting multiple slaps on the shoulder from flustering you with that question. It's rare for him to say something like this, but it's amusing to see your reactions.

Leaving the bathroom wearing a loose shirt with boxers and a towel on his damp hair, Sonny sees you sitting on your side of the bed on your phone. He quickly climbs on and lies face first on your thighs. Knowing the drill, you take the towel on his head and begin drying properly.

It was the usual routine, Sonny preferred the feeling of your hands brushing over his hair and occasionally his neck. After all, it was comfortable for him and he let out a groan akin to a cat purring but muffled by your skin on your thighs. Sometimes you wonder if you can suffocate him with them (surely he won't mind).

You deem Sonny's hair dry enough to sleep with, so you stand up to put the towel away but struggle a bit when your lover purposefully leans more of his body weight on your legs and whines like a kicked puppy to trap you in bed. Well jokes on him, it happened too many times and you know how to maneuver your limbs around.

"Nyoo~ Don't leave~ (';Д;')"

It didn't take long for you to return though, Sonny pouts at you for laughing while climbing back to your side of the bed and wraps his arms around your body immediately after. He feels you snuggle closer to the crook of his neck, tangling your hand to the tufts of blonde hair at the back of his head then kissing the charm point on his neck (he begs to differ that the mole is not his charm point).

Although the reason is obvious, Sonny still thinks about how much comfort and happiness you bring to him everyday. Whether it be you in his arms right now, or just being in the same room, your presence eases his mind in a magical way.

Here you two lying on the bed, body facing each other, legs tangled together, slow breaths mixed in the air, it was the perfect way to end the day.

Sonny presses a kiss on your temple and mumbles on your skin, "Good night, sweet dreams my love."

Published: March 22nd, 2022