Nijisanji Kanae | Relationship Headcanons

Kanae is the type of boyfriend who is sweet and caring but can get really mischievous and teasing sometimes

Kanae is the type of boyfriend who is sweet and caring but can get really mischievous and teasing sometimes. Some days he will just want to cuddle and hug you all day and the others he will hangout with Kuzuha and other streamers.

Kanae is a very friendly and talkative person. You would never run out of interesting things to talk to him about and from that, you both became friends immediately.

When he discovered that you also play games a lot, he would invite you to do streaming collabs. During the streams, Kanae would very VERY likely to tease you, whether fooling you with his words or accidentally pushing you off the map in APEX or Minecraft.

But of course, you both will have great moments like clutching a gameplay in APEX and getting a champion, winning games in Pokémon Unite. You both will cheer loudly and Kanae has the subconscious thought of wanting to hug you.

You and Kanae just have this resonance with each other, something that makes him always want to be by your side. Every moment with you is kept securely in Kanae's memories. Whether it be you stressing out over a comment or nervously playing a game, he always enjoys every second spent with you.

It was until you two have become so inseparable that one time you were hanging out at his place, Kanae smoothly confessed while sitting closely next to each other and staring directly into your eyes. At the end of the day, a relationship was formed.

Kanae pulls you into a gentle hug and his warm breath exhales by your ears, "I really enjoy being with you, (Name). Every moment spent together is memorable and I can never forget them. My worries seem to disappear when I'm by your side. Will you go out with me (Name)?"

This is a huge leap for the both of you. Balancing your relationship and your jobs as streamers will be difficult but with Kanae's resolve and your determination, you both will pull through as well as keeping it from the public's ears.

The viewers will notice Kanae's sudden fondness for you and will talk about when he will do another collab with you again in the comments. Even though it is discouraged to mention another person's name in the comments, Kanae will pick it up and answer the comment. Giving the listeners a few teasing comments like "You don't love me anymore?" and "I won't collab with (Name) again!"

"Is she streaming right now? Don't disturb her when she's streaming."

"Hmmm...maybe I should call her and ask to play APEX right now."

You will show up more in his streams and various games will be played. Kanae will often invite you to his free chat streams. Kanae decides to use (ship name) as your unit name without the viewers knowing that (ship name) is official.

Now that you and Kanae became a couple, he will leave subtle hints to his fans but not too much to protect your privacy and he won't reveal without your consent (but he wouldn't want to reveal anyways).

Once, Kanae tweeted "Homemade dinner is so good." and "It feels nice to get pampered." in his personal account. He found amusement when reading through his fans' confusion and questions.

"He's not eating UberEats?"

"Is he cooking?"

"Kanae can cook??"

"Is someone cooking for Kanae?"

He was giggling from scrolling through the comments of his latest tweet, "Kanakana, stop messing around or your food will go cold!" You called out from the kitchen.

Teetee moments ensue in your collab streams. Flirty comments, playful jabs, you two trolling around each other and just basic wholesome moments will be brought to the viewers. Sometimes he will give you a red superchat when you're streaming. Your chat will spam with Kanae's name and your ship name.

You were hosting a free chat stream after your 12-hour stream of playing various games. This was your little break talking to the viewers. You and the viewers were having a discussion on which other VTubers you want to collaborate with. A few comments mentioned Kanae so you picked it up.

"Hmmm I have been collabing with Kanakana a lot recently... I really enjoy playing games with him, he's fun to play with!" You told the viewers, "Don't tell Kanakana this okay? But the main reason I play games a lot with him, especially Apex, is so that he can carry my ranks up hehe."

What you didn't expect was Kanae sent you a red superchat saying "I already knew 🙌 let's keep playing Apex together".

You were definitely surprised and thanked him using his catchphrase, "Awww, arigato baby~!"

Chat:

"(Name) so cute"

"(ship name)!!!"

"(ship name) tee tee!!"

"Kanae is so cute!!!"

"This is so wholesome"

""

If Kanae decides to be annoying, he will call you in the middle of his stream while you're asleep to play some games with him.

"Wake up (Name), wake up."

"Ssssss..."

"Wake up, wake up~. Let's play some Pokémon Unite~."

"Let me sleeeeep..."

"C'mon, I wanna play Pokémon with you~"

"If you...carry me then I'll play..."

"Of course!"

Kanae will try his best to support you by watching his stream and attend to you when you're at your lowest. Every time you go live, he will try to watch your stream if he can or leave it on in the background and muted. Occasionally he will turn to your stream, silently proud of you for having a smooth stream.

 Occasionally he will turn to your stream, silently proud of you for having a smooth stream

Published: (On Tumblr) August 19th, 2021