The Mad Dog and The Phoenix (Rewritten)

Disclaimer: I don't own Yakuza, Rwby, Highschool DxD, and My Hero Academia. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

First if you saw the video and are a Yakuza fan we all know that's something Majima will do. Secondly Jaune is going reconnected with his old friends and family. Also Ozpin question Jaune in a time skip so expect lengthy explanations. Now without delay enjoy the chapter.

Edit: Fixed grammar mistakes and changed some dialogue.

Edit: Changed some dialogue to match new lore, Issei isn't Rias pawn and already has Scale Mail unlocked, changed the person that Jaune chokes out from Issei to Riser's Rook Xuelan.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Union's meeting room

Third person POV
______________________________________________________________________________________

"FIFTY TWO YEARS OLD?!" Everyone minus Jaune exclaimed in the recording. Ozpin then paused the recording from yesterday's events as he faces the faculty members of Union Academy. He had called for a meeting after questioning Jaune after his fight with Pyrrha. "Damn the kid is fifty two and yet looks so young. Most people would be jealous of that." Azazel commented.

Azazel
Governor General of Grigori

"I still wonder where he was all this time if thirty five years passed for him." Sirzechs said.

Sirzechs Lucifer
Super class Devil, Maou of Hell

"It's seems that Mr. Arc has quite the story tell." Nezu said.

Nezu
Headmaster of Union Academy Heroes Course

"Where is Michael isn't he supposed to be here?" A hologram of James Ironwood asked.

James Ironwood
General of Atlas, Headmaster of Atlas Academy

"He said that he couldn't make it since he's really busy right now." Ozpin said. "Typical Michael rarely has enough time to attend these meetings. I'm surprised that your here I thought you'll be drowning in paper work." Azazel said throwing a subtle jab at Sirzechs laziness.

"I would be but my wife agreed to do it for me so I can attend." Sirzechs told him.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Hell
______________________________________________________________________________________

Grayfia Lucifer the wife of Sirzechs Lucifer and head maid is currently rubbing her nose in frustration. Why? Because her husband decided to dump his work on her while he attended the meeting at Union Academy without any prior warning. "If he wasn't my husband..." Grayfia muttered darkly.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Back at Union Academy
______________________________________________________________________________________

Sirzechs doesn't know as he shudders but he has a feeling that he's is in deep trouble. Everyone looked at him with a raised eyebrow not believing it. "Anyway I have a good reason to believe that Mr. Arc was in another dimension all this time. Plus from what I gather from Mr. Nishitani is that this world is vastly different. As the last he saw Mr. Arc was during the late 1980s." Ozpin explains to them. "The 1980s? You mean from hundreds of years ago?" Aizawa asked with his ever so tired expression.