Mad Dog vs. Hero Students (Rewritten)

Disclaimer: I don't own Yakuza, Rwby, Highschool DxD, and My Hero Academia. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

I don't have much to say other than enjoy the chapter.

Edit: Changed Izuku's personality to match new lore, added new lore via inner monologue, and added a quick fight scene.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Union Academy

Third person POV
________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaune was currently starring at Nezu with confusion. "So you want me to help train these "heroes in training" in hand to hand combat? People who are being trained to fight and arrest people like me a criminal?" Jaune asked in disbelief. "Yes. Since their internships are approach soon and because of the attack at the USJ I believe it's better to train them just in case." Nezu explains.

*Sigh* "Fine bossman. But If I'm going to do this I'm doing it my way!" Jaune told him. "Understandable." Nezu replied. Jaune had an evil smile as he started to rub his hands like some evil cartoon villain.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamma Gym "The Kitchen"
________________________________________________________________________________________

The students of class 1-A and 1-B are currently inside a special training room dubbed "The Kitchen". They were conversing with their friends and classmates as they waited for the teachers to return. "Who do think this guest teacher going to be?" Izuku asked. Just like the other students he was wearing his hero costume which was an updated version of his original Robin costume minus his mask.

"It's most likely going to a pro hero." Momo replied. "True who else is more qualified to teach us to be heroes than a pro hero. Other than our teachers of course." Uraraka said. The students muttered in agreement with her. "Bet they would just pay more attention to 1-A since they already fought villains." Monoma sneered. Before an argument can start Aizawa, Vlad King, Nezu, Cementoss, and Jaune entered the room.

"Hello everyone hope your having a good day." Nezu said. "Woah it's the Mad Dog of Union." Denki commented. Jaune heard that and smiled at how similar it is to his other title. "I know your all wondering why I'm here with Mr. Arc. Well that's because he's your guest teacher and he's here to teach how to fight quirkless." Nezu explain to the students.

This caused the students to muttered among them as in their opinion they are being trained be a villain. Despite Union's best effort everyone in Union Academy knows about Jaune's occupation as yakuza. It's only a matter of time before the media gets ahold of this information. "Really a villain is going to teach us?" Monoma asked.

Jaune narrowed his eye at him as Monoma for some reason reminds him of the arrogant punks he fought back in Kamurocho. "Hey I'll let you know I had a couple of legitimate businesses." Jaune commented. "Oh like what?" Monoma asked. "I used run a carpet called the Grand and they used to call me the "Lord of the night". Also I was the CEO of my own construction company and was in charge of building Kamurocho Hills an important part of the city." Jaune told them.

"They were mostly likely places to hide your illegal activities." Scoffed Monoma. "See this is why I didn't want to do this Nezu. Look at these kids they don't even know me and they're already judging me because of what I used to be. Hell I bet their nothing without their quirks." Jaune said.

That comment caused a commotion from the students. "Oh yeah! How about we settled this with a fight one eye?!" Bakugo challenged. "Hey Nezu shouldn't we stop this?" Vlad King asked. "Normally yes but this could be an learning experience for the students." Nezu said. Jaune and Bakugo then walked in the newly made ring created by Cementoss.