Prolouge 🦋

_______________

_______________

You were at the Butterfly Estate. It had been a
year since The Flower Pillar died. Her sister,

Shinobu Kocho.

Took her place as Pillar.

You were one of the housekeepers of the Butterfly Estate.

You were (Y/N) Kanroji.
The brother of Mitsuri Kanroji.
You decided to dye your hair Pink and green so Mitsuri wouldn't feel like she were lonely in this. She cried and hugged you when she first saw your hair.

You had long hair so you were often mistaken to be a girl. But you didn't care. You had a thing for love, and also obtained the Love Breathing Style. You were a housekeeper but also a Tsukugo to your sister.

"Hello Kanao!" You walked up to the Tsukugo of the Insect Pillar. She looked up at you and smiled. She flipped a coin and it landed on heads.

"Hello." She closed her eyes, her smile never faded.

"Kanao, you don't need to flip that coin all the time." You pouted.
"I am just simply following orders." She looked down at the coin.

You crossed your arms and leaned back.
"Man..Kanao, come on. I think I got it! The voice in your heart is just very little, right?" You pointed at her and she just kept her smiling face.

You grabbed the coin and ran in front of her

"OK KANAO!! IF ITS HEADS, THEN YOU WILL FOLLOW THE VOICE IN YOUR HEART!!" You beamed and flipped the coin.

She looked surprised.
The wind took your focus away from the coin

"WOW! IS THAT IT!?" You looked up and slapped the coin on the back of your hand.

"OK KANAO!!" You ran back to her and revealed it.

"Heads!!, It's Heads!!" You cheered and gave her the coin back.

You hugged Kanao, her face went red.
"Ok, bye now Kanao!, remember to follow your heart!" You waved and smiled at her.

"Wait-! But how did you- How was it heads-s!?" She looked panicked.

"Perhaps luck. But I was going to flip it until it landed on heads!" You chuckled and turned the corner.

She felt something hit her heart.

'An abnormal feeling she didn't understand.'
But it sent a shiver down her spine.

What a nice feeling.