Chapter 3 • Disorder

( PART 2 TO LAST CHAPTER!!! )

You spun your body around trying to slice the flesh that tried consuming the passengers, luckily you were successful in doing so.

Though afterwards all you saw was the train crash. You blacked out for abit. You were woken up with glass stabbed into your hand and arms.

"Damn it.." you whined as your hands began to bleed.
"Are you ok, Kanroji-san!?" The crimson haired boy ran up to you worriedly.

"I'm..fine." You begin to slowly take out the glass from your arms and hands.

"Are you all okay?" Kyojuro came up to you guys. You nodded.

You heard a sudden crash, your eyes widened.

This presence. It's overwhelmingly scary.
You looked ahead, the dust became to clear.

'A demon?'

'No. This isn't a normal demon.'

"Upper...Three.." Your eyes widen quickly as you saw him making his way to the boy.

'Breath of Love : Second Form : Love Pangs!' You cut his arms, causing him to jump back.

"What an interesting sword."

You stood beside Rengoku.

"Flame-haired one, Why don't you become a demon, along with the Strange-pink haired one. Are you both Hashira?"

"I will not become a demon. I am the Flame Hashira , Kyojuro Rengoku. This is the Love Tsukugo. (Y/N) Kanroji."

"I don't attack women, don't worry." He laughed.

"So- it's just you and me, Kyo-"

"Shut the hell up." You gripped your sword

"I will take you on." You swung your sword like a whip. Your moves were unreadable even by the Upper moon.

Kyojuro was shocked.

"No- (Y-" He tried looking at you but you were already gone. Kyojuro went wide-eyed.

'Breath of Love: Third form: Cat love shower!' You cracked your sword-like whip at the demon he barely dodged.

"I've never seen this breathing style before!" He laughed.

"Are you sure you are a Tsukugo!?" He yelled.

'Breath of Love: Fifth form : Swaying love: Wildclaw!' Your blade cut his upper half. He looked amazed at your young age for being so strong.

"So, you're not a girl? You look oddly feminine."

"You're awfully weak for an upper moon." You coldly said.

Everyone looked at you.

The demon froze.
Veins appeared on his face.

Kyojuro stepped in, he valued your life more than his.

"Breath of Flame : Second Form: Unknowing Fire!" Kyojuro shouted as he sliced the demon's wrist.

You knew you'd accidentally injure someone if you went pass your limits. So you made sure Tanjiro was ok while Kyojuro fought him.

"Kyojuro. Your eye is smashed, You have cracked ribs. There's no way you can beat me, so join me as a demon. We can fight each other forever!" The demon was also begging Kyojuro at this point.

"Breath of Flame. Esoteric Art: Ninth form..Rengoku!" The flame Hashira shouted as Akaza looked surprised, "such a tremendous fighting spirit!"

He began to laugh as they both charged each other.