𝖎. comrades and thought

𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚; 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
🔮🧿 ⚔️ ؘ *:・゚

❜ ─ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

❜ ─ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬... ─ ❛

(A.B.)

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, YOU'RE FLYING OUT TO INDIA IN TWO DAYS AND YOU'RE TAKING ME WITH YOU?!"

Alphard Black was  absolutely, positively losing his shit for a multitude of reasons.

number one:  Alphard Black and Zafar Shafiq are single besties, who according to Alphard, swore a sacred oath to one another vowing them of single life (something Zafar denies doing, unless he was heavily drunk).

number two: Alphard Black now has to share his BEST friend with, who he calls, a prissy brat of a princess. Alphard was never one for sharing.

number three: Alphard Black was utterly full of euphoria upon hearing the death of Zubayr Shafiq. The old tosser hated him and he equally hated him back.

number four: Alphard Black was getting an all expense paid holiday from his best friend to a country he had never been to. It was India, as well. For SIX WEEKS.

and finally number five: Alphard Black can now thankfully have a long six week break, away from his sister, mother and father.

Alphard Black was shocked needless to say.

Currently in the drawing room of Grimmauld Place, Orion, Abraxas, Alphard and Zafar all sit down. Orion Black and Abraxas Malfoy smoking a cigar, whilst Zafar Shafiq and Alphard Black drink whiskey, as they all attempt to process all Zafar was saying.

"You skipped over the bits that it was a blood binding contract, Zafar could have possibly died and the fact that it is to the Avisa's." Orion states bluntly.