𝖎𝖎. meetings and portkeys

𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚; 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
🔮🧿 ⚔️ ؘ *:・゚

❜ ─ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲─ ❛

(𝐓.𝐌.𝐑.)

Zafar Shafiq was not expecting to have a meeting alone with the Dark Lord

He was at least expecting another fellow death eater with him but it was literally himself and the Dark Lord alone. Not that he was scared, no.

He walks towards Zafar, the sounds of his shoes echoing in the room. He raises his right hand, gesturing him to sit down.

"Please, take a seat.". Zafar nods as he kids down on a chair, perpendicular to the Head of the Table chair that the Dark Lord was seated on.

"My Lord, if i may ask, what is the purpose of this meeting?" Zafar asks.

"Please, when it is the two for us, call me Tom."

"Okay my Lor-" he sees Tom's brow raise, "I mean, yes Tom."

"As for the purpose of this meeting, I have found out that you are going to India, as part of a marriage contract between yourself and Lord Avisa's daughter." He leans forward, both his arms linked on the table.

Zafar wonders how he even knew about it, he only told Orion, Alphard and Abraxas.

"Word travels fast Zafar." he simply replies, almost as if he knew what Zafar was thinking.

"Yes I am. My father and Lord Avisa set up a betrothal of sorts and they require me to go for a duration of six weeks."

Tom's stoic face morphs into one of shock, "What are you to do for six weeks in India?"

Zafar remained unnerved as ever, "They require me to complete four labours of sorts, and if I succeed, I am to marry their daughter."

"And do you know of their daughter's name?"