I smell trouble for the couple

Chapter 13

I smell trouble for the couple

When we got to the island, all I can say was WOW... I was overwhelmed, I mean how can anyone be so...rich? I mean it all started when we flew first class, I know not royal enough for the others but it is for me. Then when we got to the main island, we then took a private yacht that accompanies the island. Sure, why not? You have an island so you just have to have a yacht. I'm starting to wonder where the hell do these people stash their money? It's like there's an unlimited supply.

The island itself was very cozy and had a very relax feeling. There were cottages like gazebos around the sea, so you can relax after you swim or simply relax and read a book, while seeing the view of the sea and feel the wind. Then there was the cottage mansion filled with large windows, I really can't describe it better, it's a lot like a mansion but the design is like a big cottage. It pretty much takes one fourth of the island, it doesn't really look big on the outside but seems very spacious on the inside.

The mansion is surrounded by nature that just screams "relax yourself". It was like an escape from reality and it was something I just can't help but love.

It's simply amazing.

"Good you like it Liz." Drew whispered in my ear.

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

"You kinda said that out loud, that this place is amazing. It was my pet project before I gave it to Andie, though she knows it's still a property of the family, the difference is just the fact it was named after her." said Drew.

All I could do is nod and follow the others, who were as shocked as me and explores the other parts of the island. We were exploring the island when a bell rang.

"They're here, come one guys and no worries they don't bite." said Andie.

-------------------

We went in one of the Cottage gazebos, where two people were waiting for us. They were casually dressed that if I didn't know I would have assumed it was just an ordinary couple. They looked young around their forties but in no way more than fifty. They actually look really in-love because they were still holding hands and were sitting very closely. It was then I realized this were the parents of Drew, the King and Queen. Well they look much younger than I initially assumed.

Meeting the parents of your boyfriend is very nerve racking but meeting the parents of your boyfriend who is the King and Queen of a country is just a whole different level on itself. I'm wondering if this was what Kate Middleton and Megan Markle was feeling when they were presented to the royal family.

King George was a tall man, almost as tall as Drew standing at about 6'3. He isn't the normal king I would have imagined, like an old fat king that almost have no hair because of wearing a crown too much. No, he looks exactly like Drew except he had brown eyes where Drew had blue. He was wearing a white polo, jeans and blue loafers. Though even if he was wearing casual clothes he still exudes power and authority. To say he looks intimidating was an understatement.

Queen Diana on the other hand was very regal looking, she was about 5'6, blonde hair and blue eyes. If Drew looked a lot like his father, Andie clearly looked like their mother. She looks like the compassionate queen that balances out the intimidating look of her husband. She was wearing a Burberry blue shirt, Hermes belt, jeans and Tory Burch bag and shoes. Don't judge me if I can identify the clothes of the queen better than the king, I'm still a girl. She was smiling at me though unlike her husband who simply has a passive face.

"Mom, dad this is Lizzie my girlfriend, her cousin Jam, and her best friend, Rissa, Chad's girlfriend." Drew said

"Good afternoon your highness." I said curtseying.