Gamer emerges (rewrite)

I hated how the way it was, so I will rewrite it. The chapters before this one will be removed later on. 

4 hours, Naruto had been tied to a post and abandoned by his teammates and sensei for over 4 hours. He was contemplating why he had shitty as luck after he got out and was walking home. then suddenly everything except him went monochrome black and white. Soon out of nowhere a transparent screen appeared in front of him. 

*Congratulations! You have been chosen to be gifted with the power of the gamer. Starting from this point on, your life will be advancing as it was an RPG video game. giving knowledge of what an RPG video game is, please standby......*

Naruto's head was given the common knowledge of what an RPG video game was. He then smirked as he saw that maybe this was his reward for his crappy life until now. He then saw the screen had a different message now.

*Gamer Naruto Uzumaki, as a chosen gamer, you will be given one free "bonus pack" from another universe. Selecting bonus pack, please standby...... Bonus pack selected. Source world is universe 235; Inuyasha. Bonus pack will included:*

gear:

-bakusaiga sword (able to use)

skills:

-scourge of swallows; able to shoot swallow shaped blasts of chakra from the blade. Mana/chakra cost: 10 pts (able to perform)

(more to be unlocked)

perk

Inu-Yokai

Naruto had taken out his new sword and was admiring it.

*the skill observe has been added to your skill list. mentally or vocally activate it by saying "observe" with intent on activating it. I recommend that you use it on your sword to see what it can do*

Naruto looked at his sword and mentally said the command "observe" while looking at his sword.

Bakusaiga

class: legendary

base damage: 45 pts

skill: erosion; any cuts done to organic material with this skill activated will cause an infection of erosion that will spread to the rest of the body. mana/chakra cost: 65 pts.

Naruto was looking at his new sword with amazement as he knew he will be powerful. He was not as arrogant to think he will be powerful off the bat; he was going to train hard to get to that point. 

*Well done gamer; I was able to see that you are not going to assume to be all powerful from the start. Now, let's finish giving you the skill that many gamers before you had valued. The instant dungeon skill is now yours; with it you are able to make special dimensions filled with monsters and enemies for you to fight. Fighting in them will make you level up and even gain more equipment and resources.*