Wave Mission part 1

Naruto had a more skills that was from the same universe codenamed: Inuyasha. He had gone to the gamer city dungeon and sold some excess gear that he doesn't use and bought a few items to use for himself or others. Naruto was now waking in his home as he spent all of last night grinding his level and skills. He was able to trade his mystic origami skill for 4 skill points since he was not really interested in using it. 

(I don't really know why I gave him that skill. I was interested in Byakuya of the dream from the anime Inuyasha and thought that skill would be awesome, but it doesn't really fit with Naruto)

Naruto had gone to the team 7 meeting to receive his new mission. He saw that Kakashi was late again while Sakura was pestering Sasuke for a date again.

Naruto: 'I can't believe I was ever stupid enough to desire her. If she took her ninja career and herself serious, maybe I would fall for her again if she stops being a bitch' 

Naruto then decided to practice his new sword skills while he waited for Kakashi to arrive.

Naruto took out his sword and aimed at a bunch of trees. Sasuke opened one of his eyes to look at Naruto while Sakura was looking at Naruto with annoyance.

Naruto: Scourge of swallows.

Naruto sliced the air and left a slashed shaped of green energy, from it shot out a flock swallow bird shape blasts. The flock left the trees full of holes made from the blasts. Sasuke and Sakura were shocked to see the destruction that Naruto caused a single sword and one attack. Sakura was going to demand that Naruto to teach Sasuke when Kakashi appeared.

Kakashi: Yo. How are my cute little genins today.

Sakura: Naruto is showing off attacks that he probably stole from Sasuke-Kun!!!

Sakura would have gone a rant until she screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. She saw a black senbon protruding from her leg and saw that Naruto had 3 more in his hands.

Naruto: Any attacks I used were results of my training and hardwork. 

Naruto: NEVER ACCUSE ME OF STEALING EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR!!!

Sakura was terrified as she was remembering that this new Naruto will destroy her if she angers him. Sasuke was intrigued by Naruto's new powers and sword. Kakashi was stunned to see Naruto becoming stronger but felt like Sasuke will always be better than him. 

Kakashi: Alright team 7, we have a C-rank mission. We are to provide escort for client to his home in the land of waves. Go pack for about a month-long trip and report by the main village gate in an hour. 

<Konoha main gate, 20 minutes later>

Naruto was making his way to the gate as he was early since he was already packed. Soon the rest of his team had arrived with each one carrying a backpack. They saw that Naruto was reading a book on fuinjutsu. 

Sakura: Naruto-Baka, why are you reading a fuinjutsu book when you probably don't even understand it?!?

Naruto: Because I'm an Uzumaki by blood and fuinjutsu and kenjutsu runs in our blood.  Why do you think I sealed all my gear instead of lugging around a backpack. Now Sensei, who's our client?

Kakashi: Our client is this man right here.

Tazuna: The name's Tazuna brats. I am putting my life in your hands, so I hope you were worth the money. 

Naruto: Oh don't worry Tazuna-san

Naruto: We're more than worth the money

Naruto: We're more than worth the money. 'Activate skill: demon aura.'

Naruto was letting out a darkish red aura as everyone saw a black silhouette of his body and red orbs where his eyes were. 

everyone was put back by the aura Naruto was letting out while Tazuna was both relieved that person who could let out such an aura was being paid to protect him, and scared that he will be traveling with him in the first place

everyone was put back by the aura Naruto was letting out while Tazuna was both relieved that person who could let out such an aura was being paid to protect him, and scared that he will be traveling with him in the first place. Sasuke and Sakura were too scared to criticize him, while Kakashi was deep in thought about something.

Kakashi: *clearing his throat* yes, as you can see Tazuna-San, our team is more than qualified for this mission. Now let's get going. 

Team 7 was leaving and saw team 8 on their way out. Team 8 was shocked to see team 7 getting a mission out of the village so soon, with Kiba looking with envy. Hinata was looking at Naruto with longing before it turn into guilt. Naruto looked blankly at Hinata, as if she was not worth noticing at all.

Naruto: 'I can't believe I decided to give a shot and for her to abandon me so easily from her own cowardice. hopefully, I can kill some bandits to take my rage out'.