villian

-Skylar-

My heart races in my chest as I feel all my emotions wash over me, anger fills my body but I feel  more feel disappointment towards Blaze.

Why would he do this?

He was like a father figure to me but more importantly my best friend and my brother.

He saved me so many times, helped me through everything, I trusted him with so much but he just threw that all away.

For what?

This is why I hate the truth.

Truth is pain.

''Try and stay still Sky.'' Valerie says to me as I lay on Kai's lap while she stitches me up.

Sofia sits in the passenger side while Ethan drives the car in a rush to get home, which hurts since usually Blaze sits there.

''Why did you leave her alone?'' I curse at Kai with anger but tense as I feel pain.

''I wasn't thinking, I just needed to help you so I left her.'' He looks down with disappointment.

''You should of let him kill me, I'd rather me then her.'' I cry out in pain.

''I didn't mean to hurt you both.'' His face drops.

I flinch as Valerie pokes the needle in me.

''Nearly there just try and stay calm.'' Valerie says softly with sadness in her voice as she finishes the stitches.

''I can't keep calm.'' I get up using all my strength. ''I just found out one of the most important person in my life has betrayed me, the kid who I treat as my child could be dead, my dad just beat the shit out of me and tried to kill me, I just watched my best friend try to kill my other best friend and now I am bleeding to death which half the people in this fucked up world want anyway.''

Everyone falls silent.

I look up to Kai who won't even make eye contact with me and Valerie who has a single tear falling out her eye.

Ethan continues driving and I hear him sigh deeply.

Maybe they don't even care?

''So what you gonna do about it?'' I hear Sofia say from the front seat as she looks straight ahead.

''What?'' I question confused.

''If your life is going that shit and everything is falling apart then instead of complaining change it.'' She shrugs at me as she loads bullets into her gun.

''It's not that easy.'' I sigh out with tears in my eyes.

''That's bullshit, you're a fucking assassin who runs a mafia with the leader of the Spanish mafia as your boyfriend.'' She angles towards me with a smile.

I smile softly as her comment but push it away after and roll my eyes.

''Show them who you are.'' She nods before loading her other gun and passing me it.

I clutch the gun and look to Kai who has a knife in his hand and Valerie who has her knife set strapped against her chest.

Bursting out of the car doors I run into the house followed by the team.

''Ari?'' I shout with a gun in hand.

I hear sudden movements from the side of the house and push my body against the wall as Kai moves to the other side.

Ethan and Sofia move in first as two men turn the corner and spot them.

Valerie throws her knife which lands directly in between one of the men's eyes, Ethan shoots next hitting the man in the leg so he collapses to the floor.