Introduction

BOOK ONE: Inspired by JOAN OF ARC and BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER comes with a stubborn twenty-year-old destined for greatness

BOOK ONE: Inspired by JOAN OF ARC and BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER comes with a stubborn twenty-year-old destined for greatness. Californian girl-turned-Marylander, Linda Lawrence gave up her dreams of going to college when her mother got into a car accident. Two years later, the car accident left her mother in a coma which puts weight on Linda and her family's shoulders. Especially the status her mother once held—Legendary singer, Marie. Just like her mother, Linda has once dreamed of becoming a singer.

However, many factors came into play that hindered her chances of becoming one. Her older sister, Layla, being a pop singer was one of them. She deals with the spotlight without a problem, until controversies arise surrounding her mother. Despite that situation, Linda and her family must maintain their reputation by living a normal life away from the public's eyes.

Without getting involved in what fame could cost, Linda isolates herself from people and works at a job she often forgets. College becomes a second thought to her, till the idea is brought up again. Grandma Chioma won't give up that college dream Linda once had. On one heated night between the two, Linda goes to college to appease her Grandma Chioma.

Did she make the right decision? When crossing paths with a mysterious man who saves her life one night, she is pulled into a world where a prophecy will unfold. A hidden prophecy that is the answer to the strange events occurring in Foscowe. When stepping into the new life in store for her, it'll come with twists and turns once Linda accepts her destiny. Will she find her calling?

Genres: Urban Fantasy, Mystery, Action, Romance, Slice Of Life, & Adventure.

*Buffy The Vampire Slayer meets Joan Of Arc*

{January 1st, 2024}: The Mystique Series: Feeble/The Mystique Of A Feeble was the former name for the book. Now, it's the Arc Saga.

Linda Of Arc is the first book in The Arc Saga. The series MAY contain a world of six stories. However, things are subject to change.

This novel is a remake of two series, Dangerous Romance (2017) and Irregular Mysteries (2018). They were made from my old account and are no longer on Wattpad for 2021. Now, it's a fresh worldview perspective through the character's eyes in the first person POV.

Disclaimer: All settings/places are fictional pieces of fiction based on cities that will not be named. All characters are imaginary, created by the author.

A Reminder: The Arc Saga is NOT a Christian series by any means. However, there will be symbolism and themes of faith that serve the series. Another reason is that there is swearing, mild use of drugs, and violence. In addition, the series will mainly explore religion, culture, serious topics, friendship, family, and romance all in one with a fantasy aspect to it.

The book ranges from one to two thousand words in total. Or more for that matter. The reason is that I want the chapters to feel like every day in the main character's life in different situations without knowing the foreseeable future. For example, what we do throughout the week and awaiting the unexpected. Something like that for that matter. In addition, a chapter or two contains important scenes with important information.

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK BY THE AUTHOR. NO ONE WILL STEAL OR USE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Began on: June 22, 2021, to August 8th, 2021

Officially Started: September 20th, 2021

Completed: January 2nd, 2022

Planned Revising + Editing: January 20th, 2023

  Revising + Editing Started (The Second Draft): March 23rd, 2023

  Revising + Editing Ended (The Second Draft): N/A