Them..

Redd scratched off another state he was banned from on the map, staring into the water and looking back at the map. He also heard there was a new island! deciding to head over there.

They woke up and yawned, they were tired from all the fishing, catching, and selling they did... yet it still wasn't enough to pay off their loan... They did their morning routine and got dressed checked if they had all their tools and went outside and listened to Isabelle's announcements for today. "Hello everyone! I don't have any announcements for today but I do have a cautionary tale of sorts..." "hmm?" they thought of what it could be. "Recently, there have been reports of a suspicious character visiting the islands in the area."        "What? this is weird..."                                                    "What you do with your bells is not my business but please be careful." 

they pulled out their nook phone and checked the map to see a... tent icon?... "Thats odd. I should go check it out..." they walked in the direction of the tent.. thing?... 

they made it! to a sketchy boat.. they then entered.

Redd pov 

waiting.. waaaaiting.... hm? oh its a person! 

"Hi welcome to-"                                                                                                                                                              "what are you doing here ive never seen you around?" they asked the fox.