stuuff

AUTHORS NOTE: im running out of photos.

The human, after 2 tremendously busy days spent asleep-                                                                                                                                       "UGH!"                                                                                                                                  Y/N had awoken and so had all of their problems. (they are a BIT in debt.)                                                  "i hate this." they mumbled as they took some Tylenol with their coffee.

*change povs*

Redd was immediately blinded by the sun peeking through the little curtains that served as doors, Right. In. His. Eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  .                .                  .                                                                                                                                                                              "AGHH!"

Redd had scrambled all over the place just to shut the curtains.. his eyes were safe. (FOR NOW)     "well i guess i have an alarm now." he glared at the curtains, now rubbing his eyes.

pov change #2

Now that Y/N had gotten ready (ish) for the day, all they needed to do was to go outside to do their daily chores. (Which wasn't easy..)

skip brought by yours truly

Now that Y/N had plucked that FINAL weed, they were done for the day...

                                                            "Wait.."

Aaaaand they found themselves right in front of the little shady boat, once again.

......................................................................................................................................

i know my chapters are short but i never had that much motivation for this book so be quiet.