UPDATE

OKAY . . . I might delete this part eventually because I hate author's notes taking up an entire part, but I've been getting a lot of questions about the future of this story. In short, I've started editing Check Yes Juliet and I've been posting it to AO3. I haven't updated in a while because I've been adjusting to uni life, but there are simply some things about the original I feel like I rushed as it increased in readership and I became under more pressure to update. That being said, the one on Wattpad is staying as it is and there aren't any changes to the plot that impacts the sequel.

So what does that mean for this story? Well, I still really want to write this as well, only issue is I have much less time to write these days — Check Yes was a pandemic baby and I had a wayyyy too much free time on my hands back then. HOWEVER, this will be finished. Eventually. Until that day comes, I'm going to start writing the key moments of Juliet throughout the Golden Trio Era. They won't be full length chapters, but they will conclude her story for those people who don't want to wait because, honestly, it might be a while considering this is going from PoA to DH.

Feel free to read these, or to wait until the entire thing is done! Official chapters will be marked by numbers and a quote as the title (like how the prologue is "00. The Dangers of the Time"). People might not be interested in this, but I really do want her story to come full circle and I've already planned most of it, it's more about needing the time to write.

I don't want to ramble, so any questions, feel free to ask! Or if there are any specific moments from the series you think are important for me to include, let me know. I currently have about seven planned.