Ice Cream

At first, y/n felt very self-conscious. The fact that her sleeve was just hanging there, waving in the afternoon breeze like a flag, made sure that everyone knew that she only had one arm.

Peter noticed her discomfort and tucked the sleeve into the hoodie, making it look like she just had her hand tucked inside her pocket.

Y/n couldn't help but admire Peter's devotion and friendship. He was the best friend that anyone could have asked for, especially y/n. Peter's phone buzzed as he received a text message.

"It's from Ned," he explained after reading it. "He might have heard that you had your arm amputated and he wants to meet us for ice cream?" Peter's voice lifted into a higher octave at the last part of the sentence, almost as if he was guilty.

Y/n laughed. She was okay with Ned knowing her secret. Ned was her friend, it was only fair. "Where at?" she asked. "Because if it is the one downtown next to the pizzeria, I won't get mad. But if it is the one next to the club, prepare to die," she added jokingly.

Y/n joked like this frequently. She made jokes about death, suicide, etc. Poor Peter must have actually believed her because he rubbed his hands on his neck nervously (another thing i wont be able to do anymore, though y/n) and his face turned red.

"Well, I think it is the one next to the pizzeria. But I can check with Ned, to see which one it is. Here, let me text him real quick," he said in one breath.

"I am just kidding, silly," y/n said, playfully shoving his arm. "Jeez. Don't be so uptight."

Peter nervously laughed as if he did not believe her. I mean, it was quite easy to be nervous around y/n. Even with only one arm, she could easily kill anything in her way.

"So? Where are we going?" 

Sorry that this one is a little shorter than most. 

Hope you liked it! :)