Movies

{television}

Clint                           Nat

Tony                             Wanda

Bruce                             Vision

Y/n    Bucky    Steve       Sam      Thor

After dinner, the Avengers gathered around on the couches to watch a movie: Frozen. Halfway through the movie, when Anna and the blonde, Kristophe, were being chased by wolves on a sled, y/n felt herself nod off and fall asleep.

[BUCKY POV]

As I watched the red headed princess almost set fire to the shaggy blonde haired guy, CLint made a joke about how that was his and Natasha's friendship. I laughed softly along with the others at the joke even though I didn't understand it.

I felt a heavy lump fall onto my side and looked down to see y/n peacefully passed out, using me as a pillow. I moved closer to Steve and let y/n's head fall into my lap.

Steve looked down at y/n in my lap and raised his eyebrows at me. I felt my face flush and shrugged.

We calmly watched the movie with short bursts of laughter. When the ice powered lady began to sing, Thor decided to join in as well.

"LeT It GoooOOOO! lEt iTgoOOOoo!" He sang loudly.

"Shh!" Sam put a finger to his lips. He pointed at y/n sleeping on Bucky's lap. "The little Russian is sleeping."

"Oh, right. Sorry," Thor apologized.

When the movie was finally over, everyone left the room to go to their own. Y/n still hadn't woken up, so I stayed on the couch, listening to the rhythm of her breathing.

Soon, I felt my breathing slow as well. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I fell into unconsciousness.

[STEVE POV]

I woke up with a start. I kept having a repeat of that same nightmare when Bucky and y/n killed the Avengers.

I put on some jeans and a t- shirt and walked down the hall to Bucky's room. Quietly knocking on the door, I listened for movement. When there wasn't any, I tried the door, shocked to figure out that it was unlocked. I walked into the room, but no one was inside.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen, looking for Bucky and y/n. I was scared. What if they had run away again. I had just made it into the kitchen when a hand was rudely clapped on my mouth.

"Shut. Up," said the owner of the hand. "I am going to kill you if you wake them up." I turned my head, expecting to see a Hydra assassin and receiving an ex- Hydra assassin: Nat.

Nat took her hand away from my mouth slowly. Sam stood behind her leaning against the pantry door with his arms crossed and glaring at Steve.

"Not cool, man," he said. "The little Russinas are sleeping. You could have woken them up from theri beautiful yet disgusting romance."

I looked over to the couch. I saw Bucky still sitting in the same spot as they had been on the couch last night. His head was tilted to the side, resting on his shoulder. I walked closer to the couch to see him from the front.

Y/n was still laying on his lap, legs curled next to her in a ball. Bucky's hand was laying on the crown of her head, obviously he had been smoothing down her hair during the night before.

They looked so peaceful together, like an old couple who argued all the time but actually loved each other more than anything. Steve shipped it. And by the looks of it, so did Nat and Sam.

I left them in peace and went to make breakfast for everyone.

I had just set out everyone's plates when I heard Bucky gasp.