Conversations

(sorry for such a bad title, I couldn't think of anything better)

"Fury!" y/n shouted as she spotted him walking down the hall. "What the hell? Two trails in one day?How many more do I have left? I defeated Nat, stole Rogers' shield, almost killed Wilson... What else do I have to do to prove myself?"

Fury stood silently at y/n. "You only have one trial left. The first two were based on your fighting skills and powers and the third will be based on your truth telling and intellectual powers.

"When will I get the third trial?" y/n asked.

"Like the other trials, you will know nothing about will come. Now I must attend to important business. Good day, Miss Stark." And with that, Director Fury left y/n standing alone in the hallway.

"GoOd dAy, mIsS StaRk," y/n said mockingly. "Miss Stark, my ass."

"You must be y/n Stark," a voice said from behind her.

N spun around and faced a man with long blonde hair and a beard. He carried a large hammer and was obviously Thor. And by the look on his face, he was obviously not expecting to see hers the way it was.

"Woah!" Thor said. He averted his eyes.

"What?" y/n snapped.

"Sorry," the god said. "Haven't seen your face since you were a wee little thing. Didn't expect... all the scars and such."

Y/n raised her eyebrows and blinked multiple times in surprise. No one had actually mentioned her scars, though she could see the others staring at them. It felt surprisingly good for someone to have pointed them out.

"Sorry," Thor said again. "Sorry that I said anything. It must be personal..." his words died in his mouth. "Well, anyway. I heard you talking to the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. You sounded angry and I was wondering what about."

"Fury continues to call me 'Miss Stark'. I have no desire to have that ass's last name anymore that I have the desire to go back to Hydra and fuck Brock Rumlow."

Thor smiled at that.

"It is nice having your humor grace the tower again, y/n."

"It is my absolute honor, Lord Thor," y.n saud, making a mockingly low bow.

As the two parted ways, y/n shouted over her shoulder back at Thor, "Get a haircut, Odinson!"

Thor laughed and shot back, "Put on some female clothes, y/n!"

"In your dreams!"

Y/n headed back to her room and studied the pictures on her wall. A few minutes later, someone knocked on y/n's door.

"Заходи (Come in)!" she shouted.

"What?" the knocker shouted back.

Y/n mentally stabbed herself. She'd spoken in Russian. She walked to the door and opened it to face Tony.

"Что ты хочешь? (What do you want?)" she asked, forgetting that she was still speaking in Russian.

Tony looked at y/n blankly. "JARVIS? What did she say?"

A voice from nowhere answered him. "She asked what you wanted, sir."

Y/n reached inside her pocket and took out a translator pill.

"Now that you can understand me and I can understand you," Tony began. "I need to take you to the lab. Your boyfriend is already down there."

"He's not my... I'm not..." y/n stauttered.

"Oh, please." Tony rolled his eyes. "Come on."

Tony began walking down the hallway to the elevator. The two Starks (however much one didn't want to be one) waited in uncomfortable silence as they waited of rhte elevator to arrive. Tony impatiently tapped his food and y/n stood completely still. It was merely a habit from her training at Hydra.

When the elevator arrived, both tried to walk in at the same time, causing an awkward standoff.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The easy listening music(Frank SInatra's Fly Me To the Moon if you were wondering) did not make anything any more comfortable or easier.

Why does Thor give me Hagrid vibes in this?