Prologue

The hallway was deathly quiet, a stark contrast to the hysterical screams that commonly filled the building.

Not a single Dementor could be spotted, it was as if the species had completely vacated the island. The guard wearing a royal red uniform strode down the hallway, a soft light came from the tip of his wand. He wondered what happened to the cloaked beasts that remained close, yet not in sight whenever he walked through the mysterious prison.

A feeling of warning consistently stayed with him, making him even warier.

He shivered when he felt those same chills rise on his back. The familiar feeling had returned and the guard didn't know whether to be relieved or further creeped out.

"Why do I always get stuck with the night shift?" He asked to no one in particular, internally cursing all of his superiors for sticking him here of all places.

A shadowy figure darted around him. In a split second, it was gone. Leaving only a light breeze behind. The guard backed up, instantly getting into a defensive position, head darting around frantically, trying to figure out what that shadowy figure was when he realized there wasn't anyone in the cells. They were barren.

Fuck.

Panicking, he raised his wand, ready to cast a Sonorous Charm and alert the others when the figure appeared right in front of him. He screamed when he recognized who it was. Instantly.

After all, who wouldn't be afraid of those soulless green eyes?

"My lord." A man, cloaked with the darkest of robes knelt, handing newspaper to a gorgeous man who sat imposingly on a grand throne, one fit for a king.

As Lord Voldemort grabbed the newspaper from the hand of a low-ranking death eater, he shooed him away with a flick of his wrist, sipping his tea all the while.

Crimson eyes briefly scanned the headline on the front page, eyes widening a fraction when he instantly recognized the name written prominently on the paper.

Harrison Potter Escapes From Azkaban After 23 Years?!

An Article By: Sylvia Moreau

Yes, you read that right readers. I am deeply saddened to inform you that the infamous child-murderer Harrison Potter has escaped from Azkaban after 23 years of captivity, taking every other prisoner on the High-Security floor, a total of 7, with him.

So far, the ministry has refused to comment on the recent escape, merely letting us know that they are doing everything they can to make sure that the murderer is brought back and locked up.

Though that isn't all, my sources have confirmed that Potter has left one note behind with the words, "Happy Birthday, V, Miss me?"

Who is this V? What relationship does this person hold with Potter? Only time will tell, my dear readers. See next page for more details.

Voldemort's eyes snapped up to the date of the article. December 31st. His birthday.

He laughed openly in front of his followers, finding the entire situation at hand hilariously ludicrous, though certainly not unwelcomed.

"Welcome back to the land of the free, Harrison." He said breathlessly, Crimson eyes burning brighter than ever. Amusement coloured his handsome features, almost as though illuminating them.

It was an expression his followers had never seen their lord ever model before. Even the oldest death eaters had never seen Voldemort this elated before, this open. It was disconcerting, yet they couldn't help but be overjoyed with the enigmatic man.

One thing they all knew was that great things were coming their way, none of them knew how, but they were all certain that after today, life would take a turn for the better.

And what a pleasurable thought that was.