His Muse

Chapter 4

His Muse

            Cold, it's so cold, the young woman would toss and turn about in her sleep waking soon after in a cold sweat with a gasp, she sat up as soon as her eyes opened but grabbed her head groaning in discomfort as it seemed she had a migraine accompanied with her freezing hands and feet, "Well well, enjoy your nap there sleepin' beauty?" a familiar voice would tease, "B-Bo? That you? " the girl would groan out as she looked up to see him standing in the doorway leaning against the frame "In the flesh darlin' " he would respond in a playful tone "What... happened? '' she would ask as she wrapped herself up in the blanket on the bed she'd been sleeping on "A-and where am I? " she would look around the rather dull bedroom "Oh sweetheart I found you in the wax museum up the road out like a light, almost thought you to be dead there you were freezin, no idea what could've happened to ya... as for where you find yourself this is that motel I told ya about." He would stand up straight and walk over to the bedside sitting down on the edge "You feelin alright? You're still shakin like a leaf. " he would chuckle which made the girl giggle "Y-yeah I think I'll make it, just a bad headache is all. " she'd rub her head truly unable to recall why she would've presumably fainted in the museum.

(Hours earlier) Vincent's POV

Gentle fingers would graze the soft beautiful skin of the female anatomy presented before Vincent on the workshop table on which the preparation of bodies for sculptures would be made, but this time it was a bit different, Vincent did not wish to harm this woman as he did the others that came before her. He had removed her clothing completely since he brought her to his workshop, if he was to sculpt her likeness he first had to view her body in its entirety, he would gaze over her figure tenderly stroking her flesh enjoying the feel of it. "What a lovely specimen your skin is perfect, your hair is like silk, your face is without a single blemish. " Vincent would think as he took in her beauty "I wouldn't dare ruin your gorgeous build with wax... " he cupped her cheek in his hand and stroked her lower eyelid with his thumb with a sigh before turning away from her. He would from there continue his work glancing over to his muse for reference from time to time all the while continuing to ponder why she would help him in the museum earlier, was she just too kind hearted for her own good? She must be...either that or she's completely off her rocker. Vincent kept her there for 4 hours at that point and the wax replica of his victim had been completed which almost saddened him as this meant he could keep her no longer "If only I could spend more time with this beautiful creature..." he'd think to himself as he approached the unconscious female brushing a section of her hair from her face taking in her features one last time before redressing her in everything but her hoodie which he kept for himself. In the same fashion as he brought her; he threw her over his shoulder and proceeded to carry her out the cellar doors of his workshop rather than the front door and headed to his brother's gas station to drop off his precious cargo.

"Now where could that girl have gotten to?..." Bo would wonder as it had been quite some time since he'd gotten back with that young woman's car "Did she head to that motel? Or maybe-" his thought was cut off as he heard something fall in the back of the gas station which he swiftly went to investigate. Upon entering the back room to the station he found his twin brother Vincent fixing that girl from earlier to a chair but stopped as he noticed Bo enter "Now what the hell is this?! Only had her here not even a day and you've already killed her! Typical Vincent fuckin typical..." He pulled a cigarette out of his shirt pocket as well as a lighter and shook his head with a sigh as he lit it but to this accusation Vincent quickly backed away from the girl shaking his head with a sort of whine balling the ends of his hoodie sleeves into his fists as to calm his nerves to which Bo took notice of "What...you didn't kill her? Then what exactly DID you do?" he took a long drag of his cig after saying and Vincent had seemed to freeze at the question unsure of how to explain what happened in a way that wouldn't come off as creepy or weird to his brother but his nervousness was very noticeable as was the state of the woman's clothing looking disheveled and sloppily worn. Bo took notice to both of these things and looked to Vincent with a sort of surprised look "Vinny...ya didn't..." Vincent seemed confused as he looked to the girl then back to Bo "I knew you were a freak but I didn't know you were a FREAK Vincent" he chuckled as he walked over to his brother resting his elbow on his twin's shoulder "I don't blame ya for takin' advantage of her I mean who would fuck you with a face like that huh bud?" he patted Vincent on the back and Vincent got goosebumps at the accusation of him having used her body and in response he shook his head and hands whining in protest of these claims "Hey don't freak out Im not judgin' I'd probably do the same if I was a virgin for as long as you" he would laugh before taking another drag of his cig and it was in this moment Vincent would break out the sign language which he rarely did since he didn't talk that often with Bo "I'm. Telling. You. I did. Not. Touch her. Serious!" he would explain and Bo would roll his eyes "Yeah Yeah I know I'm just pokin' fun alright, look Im gonna take her back to the motel before she wakes up and sees ya but stay away from her will ya? Im just tryin to get her outta here as soon as possible and we don't want no trouble with cops" Bo threw his cig to the ground and stomped it out before getting the girl to his truck and taking her up to the motel.

Cold, it's so cold...

TO BE CONTINUED (sorry it's kinda short I've got bad writer's block)