Prologue

i see the light shinny cuffs claps tightly on his wrists. Hes finally getting his karma and not the good kind.

I see my living nightmare duck into the police car, as he speeds away i watch the car drive down the long secluded road the one he use to mask our imperfections i feel a drop-down my cheek that asshole doesn't deserve my tears.

if only all the pain would drive away with him but that's not how life works.

As i slowly turn to see the sobbing blond woman to my side, her weak blue eyes meet me all watery, i can't react to her pain, I've seen too much of her pain over the years

I've grown numb to it

i walk away from my sobbing mother, i need a minute i enter my house i walk past the kitchen where he slapped my mother for the first time.Made my way into the hallway where he threw the glass bottle when he was mad the pathetic thing is he didn't drink, that's all he is a fucking excuse of a father a truly evil man if only all the goddamn memories could go away.Than i passed the back door and peaked out the window where he used to invite the family over for barbeques where he acted like he was perfect.i remember seeing all the screaming kids having fun i tried to do the same but all i could do is over hear his conversation to have more kids how could he want to bring kids in the world to treat them like garbage like they did something wrong like they mean nothing to him that's how he made me feel like nothing i was his only daughter and his only fucking child and all he did was treat me like some random person he walked by on the street. i don't want my mom to see what she thinks is my pain, i make my way down the stairs to my bedroom the same set of stairs that i used to cry on to my mother everytime she used to make an excuse for him that's all his life was excuse after excuse they all just ignored how shitty he was. its seculed just how i like it. It kept me away from the hell living upstairs, i start changing and look down seeing the scar from where the leather met my flesh many times, i close my eyes for a minute and all i can see is the leather hitting my leg and the pain that always faded and the marks that always stayed Everytime i close my eyes i see his fists colliding with my face and the smirk while hes doing it. , I walk to my attached bathroom, i looked into the mirror at the brown hair that waved like his does, the eyes that look like his, sometimes all i see is him pure brown evil but sometimes i cant help but see some of my mother, my sweet mother the same one whos crying over him right now. She might be weak but i still love her she tried her best to show me what love was, it wasn't very good but she tried and all i can do is love her. The green specks floating in my eyes remind me of something better, something less evil.

And the pure evil that came along with it

Sometimes these eyes mask my numbness i don't want to be numb anymore if I'm gonna be numb emotionally i don't want to be it physically. Suddenly my left hand clashes with the mirror in a painful quick motion. i feel the glass shadder than i hear it drop to the floor, it felt like when my heart shattered the first time i realized he didn't love me and i sure as hell didn't love him either. Than i felt the blood rush down my knuckle as pain ran through my body. Numb was definitely not a word to describe the pain it hurt like hell and i fucking loved it.

A smile grew on my face what i felt was satisfaction. Finally i fought back i could no longer see him in myself all i saw was me and i want to keep it that way.