shot 2

Next day

As usual Raavi was in her cafe while Rishita leaves for her college.....

Shiva also left for his office but in the way he stops infront of the cafe to drink some coffee......

Shiva's pov

As I enters the Cafe.... I must say that the interior was beautiful...
It was simple yet elegant....

I settled myself.... Then a waiter came to take my order...

Waiter -Sir what will you like to order....??

Shiva -one cappuccino with extra cream....

Waiter-Sure sir....

The waiter went....

I was looking here and there.... Suddenly I saw her...... Yes it's she.....

She was laughing and talking with her friends....... Her hairs were flying....Her smile is beautiful.....

I couldn't control myself from admiring her......

The waiter serves him his order..... Shiva still lost in her.... Waiter calls him his trance broke and he turns.... Due to sudden turn the coffee falls on his hand...

Waiter -oppps I am sorry sir.... I am really sorry sir... Maine Jan buch ke nhi kiya....

Shiva wipes his hand with tissue....

Shiva -Why are u saying sorry to me... It's my fault... Maine dhyan nhi diya.... It's okay.....

Others also gather there......
Raavi -excuse me what happen??....

Shiva looks at her....
Raavi -Shiva tum... Tum kab aaye.... Kya order kiya hai.... Mai waiter ko bolti hu abhi tumhe order dene.....

Shiva-Raavi Maine waiter ko bol diya hai... Vo de dega....

Raavi -Ram... Sir NE jo order diya hai Jodi se ready Karke unhe do....

Waiter -yes mam....

The waiter went...

Shiva -Raavi tum usse order de rahi thi.... Aisi feeling aa rhi thi ki tum uski boss Ho...

Raavi -u are right Shiva Mai unki boss hi hu.... Yeah cafe mera hai....

Shiva -ohh that's great.... Vaise this cafe is beautiful.....

Raavi -thanks.....u may sit Ur order will be there in some minutes.....

Raavi turns to go... Shiva holds her hands....
Shiva -wait....

Raavi looks at him.... Shiva leaves her hand....

Shiva -actually company mil jaati....if u site with me....

Raavi -okay....
Raavi sits with him....shiva -so.... Tumahre baare me kuch batayo....

Raavi -Hi I am Raavi Narayan.. I am the owner of this cafe.... And I am an orphan....I Lives with my Sister Uncle and Aunt.... So Mister Shiva can I know about u.....??

Shiva -Offcorse.... Hi I am Shiva Pandya...
Owner of Pandya store ....Mere ghar me hum 4 members... Mom dad Dev and me....

Raavi -that's nice.....

Shiva -Hmmm....
They chit chat sometime more and then Shiva leaves for his office..... And Raavi continues with her work...

**************************************