shot 8

At evening everyone gets dressed in traditional clothes... All girls wore Saree and boys wore kurta pyjama.....

At swimming pool side.. .
Raavi is walking holding her Saree slowly slowly....
Raavi's outfit

Raavi ...someone calls her from back..
She turned but She gets trip Due to her Saree And about to fall on swimming pool nearby.....
She closed her eyes in fear.... But two hands holds her tightly......
She opens her eyes and saw Shiva......
He was staring her.......
Shiva's pov
She was looking gorgeous today... Her twinkling eyes....Make her more beautiful....... She Always manage to look simple yet elegant.....I was in love with her simplicity..... Her pink cheeks..... My eyes were stick on her......she is very beautiful.........
Shiva's pov ends....
Shiva's outfit...

Raavi looks at his eyes deeply

Raavi looks at his eyes deeply..... Both were lost in each other.......shiva tucks her hair strand......she closes her eyes..... He touches her cheeks......
Wind start blowing....... Her hair was flying.......
He was looking at her lovingly...... Raavi unknowingly blushes.......

Sanjana and Roohi comes there and saw them in that position....
Roohi -Shiva....
Roohi's voice break their trance.... Both look around....
Sanjana -tum dono yha kya kar rhi ho... Chlo born fire starts hone walla hai...
Shiva -yes....
Raavi -thanks...
Shiva look at her..
Shiva -for what...
Raavi -mujhe bachane ke liye....
Shiva -abb toh aadat ho gyi hai.... (he smiles and leaves)

Sanjana -Raavi tu bhi chl....
Raavi nods.....
**************************************
At garden
All sits on the chair.....
Nisha -so guys good evening.... Welcome to born fire......toh aaj hum bhout maje karenge... Aur game's bhi khelenge.... But there are some rules that you all have to do..... First u all have to participate in every games...
Second -sab sach batana hai.... Third -tum kisi chij ke liye no nhi keh sakte.. .
So aaj ki raat ko special banate hai...
All -yes......