[<3] BROO WHAT?2!2!

When oikawa said a few friends you didn't think he would bring 4 or possibly more of his friend group . he's oikawa of course he's gonna bring more than 2 friends.

it's okay since you were t planning on interacting much because you were tired and dealt with oikawa blabber mouth for the entire morning.

OIKAWA
Y/N !! are you listening ? i wanted to introduce you to my friends , some of them are from that groupchat

Oh yeah , that one groupchat that you rarely go on anymore since that new episode of [f/s] started ...

Y/N
oh really?that's nice

you , oikawa , and iwaizumi were walking around the festival trying to meet up with their friends so you guys can enjoy the festival together but oikawa always stopped by street snacks.

you don't mind but the couples going together make you extremely sad though you're a dependent woman who don't need anyone , though seeing the couple makes you wish your next blink was your last.

IWAIZUMI
SHITTYKAWA !! YOURE EATING TOO MUCH ! YOURE GONNA CHOKE IF YOU DONT SLOW DOWN

you couldn't comprehend oikawas word but you guessed that he was talking about the tast of the food.

as the two were bickering to each other they didn't notice you walk away due to how loud they were.

as you were walking you couldn't help but memorize the scenery outside , festivals were always pretty and held a memorable place in your heart.

as you unconsciously walked around until you bumped into a persons back.

Y/N
oh shit , im so sorry i wasn't loo-
oh

???
oh indeed , what are you doing here y/n? never though i'd bump into you here

Y/N
what do you want suna, i see that you kept that pussy bangs

you crossed your arms as you looked straightforward at your past-lover.

SUNA:
ouch that hurts it's been what? 2 years since we dated it can't be that bad, plus the twins missed you

Y/N
ik they did

you and suna dated in middle school , you guys were pretty young and had a crush on each other until you guys started to get together

you guys decided to end things since you were gonna move schools and you both agreed that long distances wasn't it.

Y/N
speaking of the twins are they here? im here with oikawa and iwaizumi doing god knows what

SUNA
yeah , we're here to meet up with them actually so let me just go find the twins and meet you guys?

Y/N
Seems like a pl-

OIKAWA
Y/NNNNNNIEEEE !! you disappeared on us that was extremely mean so i accept apologies with cash , also hello suna where are the twins

Y/N
up your assssssssss

SUNA
uhh they're looking for some street food since osamu won't stop complaining and atsumu being a baby over the games they had so i decided to ditch them ..

- FIN
this feels like a drabble instead of a fanfic