[☆] RUN!

this book is messy i apologize.

Holy shit. You were met with the familiar blonde in front of you. Suna could only stare in disbelief until he noticed that people were staring at the three of you guys.

Yua chuckled as she embraced you with a hug. "Omg hey girl, long time no see eh?" she squealed, "I'm so sorry for the disappearance and no, I'm not dead"

You patted her back as she continued to ramble about how the society was too toxic for her, so she took a break. But she's not wrong, every move you do is basically disrespectful in their eyes.

"It's totally okay, I know how you feel, let's catch up?" you questioned her, totally forgetting about sunas existence.

Yua looked at you and suna until she giggled, "you guys should keep it on a down low or people will think you guys are a couple."

Realizing what she meant, you quickly look around your area and notice how everyone was staring at you and suna, whispering and taking their phones out. When I said I love attentions, I didn't mean this.

Too distracted by the surrounding eyes, you felt multiple vibration in your pocket. You looked at Suna to see him on his phone with his eyebrows slightly lifted.

You quickly picked up your phone to see notifications from every new station and a few new messages from the group chat.

y/n red hair era ??2!/

OIKAWA: y/n........ you and suna 😭😭 me when

KUNIMI: YOU NEVER !!! 🫵😂🤣😂

KINDAICHI:OOH IMAGINE!

MAD DOG: oikawa you gonna let them talk to you like this?? 🤥

OIKAWA : THIS ISNT ABOUT ME NO MORE ITS ABOUT HOW Y/N BETRAYED ME

(guys i forgot the plot so ummm pretend they know that n/n is y/n 😇😇)

MAKKI : bro i can literally see you listening to taylor swift red (taylor swift version)

Y/N: brosies wtf???
Y/N : oikawa suck it up your pie hole

MATTSUN: okay you and suna would be the most cutest couple ever

Y/N : shut up (pls continue)

KUNIMI: down bad

MAKKI: oikawa stop get some help i can see you listening to mitski 😭😭

KINDAICHI: y/n will prob offer to pay for his therapy sessions

OIKAWA: y/n ...

Y/N : you guys can't even be mad , he's literally hot asf

MATTSUN: y/n are you aware that someone is recording you, suna, and yua together live??

IWAIZUMI : i saw y/n drooling as soon she was talking about how hot suna is

OIKAWA : i envy him

Y/N : BRO IWAIZUMI DHUT UP BRO😭😭😢

Y/N : bye we are gonna make a run for it
SEEN BY ALL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As you look up, you can see Suna and Yua looking around the crowded space to see at least something to run through. 

You guys were able to spot a small gap in between a mom and a group of middle school students. You looked at Suna who seemed to be struggling to hide his identity from the media, but nothing seems to work.

Noticing that, You took off your jacket and put it on top of his head to cover his face, although it's too late, you didn't want to risk anymore.

Suna looked at admirably until he was able to mumbled out a simple thank you, you nodded your head a bit in response.

Yua quickly grabbed yours and sunas attention as she grabbed both your hands, "you guys ready?" she questioned. You and Suna looked at each other before nodding.

In sync, you guys quickly ran into the gap that's big enough for all of you guys to fit in. As if god were right by your side, you guys made it out safe and sound

FIN