[☆] thank yous

I AM ALIVE OMGMGMG i misss yall so much

After a few breaths, you and suna stared off to the side to see if the coast was clear, it was. Suna turned towards y/n, "that was not bad, thanks for saving our ass" You looked around again until you noticed someone missing.

"Did we really forget yua?!" you quietly screamed, mentally cursing yourself at this point.

Suna realized and chuckled, "not best friend of you, y/n"

You laughed with him until you paused, suna noticed how you suddenly got quiet and looked at you, you were looking at him. Just by that little thing, it makes his heart want to jump. But he kept his 'oh I'm so mean' poker face on.

"Oh? Did my face catch your attention all of a sudden?" suna teased.

You scoffed and turned your head, "what! No I was looking at the fly" girl... what fly.

All you received was a hum as he was somehow satisfied with your response, THE y/n suddenly getting flustered? oh, that was the highlight of his day.

"Whatever you say then, let's get you home" the moment Suna offered to take you home. You internally squealed, but you must not let him know or else that'll boost his ego.

As soon you and suna stepped out, your phone started buzzing like crazy. Which is weird because it was silent when you guys were at a random alley way.

when she's a 10

ATSUMU: you see, that could've been me

HINATA: boy bye in your dreams

OIKAWA: in his dreams alright cause that should've been me

KITA: enough, where is suna and y/n? are they safe

OSAMU: seeing that they ran off somewhere and manage to escape, probably?

KUROO: they better be

i'm pretty sure that we're fine 🤔 :Y/N
we escape safely but lost yua: Y/N

OIKAWA: omg my couchie baby is alright 🥺🥺🥺😣😣

SUGA: girl what....

KENMA: never do that again

id rather die in the crowd than have oikawa calling me that again :Y/N

KONOHA: i would not last in aoba joshai

MATTSUN: how come, we are literally the best 😜😜

KONOHA: i would've snapped all your necks

KUROO: we're getting off topic, y/n are you on your way home

mhm, suna taking me home:Y/N

ATSUMU: the same guy who didn't walk with his neighbor cause he thought it was pathetic???????

OSAMU: who wouldn't? she was insanely creepy

KITA: again, off topic. have a safe trip y/n, i hope suna doesn't kill you

thx kita dw i doubt that:Y/N

Y/N HAS GONE OFFLINE

AKAGI: suree.. there's no way suna would accidentally get her killed 😱😱😱

You sighed as you look off to the side, nature has always been pretty, and the night skies are outstanding to look at.

You looked at your phone even though you turned it off a second ago, you let out a bigger sigh when you realized what your manager has scheduled for you tomorrow.

Can a girl take a break, I swear I'm gonna quit modeling one day.

Suna noticed your sudden change, but didn't ask because he would rather not upset you, based by your expression.

You guys made it to your place which wasn't far from the place you guys were at earlier, you walked towards the entrance before stopping.

You hesitated before turning towards suna again, "thank you for making my day, it was wonderful suna" you smiled at him.

Suna would've been dropped dead, but he managed to keep calm, "anytime y/n, please let me know if you need anything" he replied.

You nodded and walked inside.
maybe moving to Japan wasn't so bad

—FIN
not proofread since it is 4am