part II

Stella and I arrived in New York City late last night and to say I almost fell asleep at the check in desk would be a lie. I did fall asleep, and it was almost as embarrassing as hitting myself in the face with peanut butter crackers in front of Harry Styles. Stella ended up slapping me in the face to wake me up before we headed to our room on the eighth floor.

Speaking of Harry Styles, I still haven't told Stella that I have met him. Hell, I didn't just meet him, he paid for our snacks, and I was such a mess in front of him that I think if I ever met him again, I would just pretend to be my evil twin. I still have no idea why he was at a random Sheetz in the middle of Pennsylvania by himself when he has a concert tonight but oh well, that man does things that I don't question on the daily so what more can I expect really.

Currently, I am lying in bed scrolling through twitter waiting for Stella to get out of the shower so that we can go out and explore the city a bit before the show tonight. We both slept in since we got in so late last night, me more than Stella. She says that I can sleep through the end of the world and honestly, she's not wrong. What can I say, I value my beauty sleep. I see some videos from Harry's last performance in Ohio and decide to watch them to get prepared for tonight. Now, I am in no way one of those fangirls who know where he is 24/7 and run a fan account, but I do enjoy his music and think that he is one of the best entertainers of our generation, so if a video of Harry Styles performing pops up on my timeline, I'm not going to ignore it. I decide to send a short tweet out to show my excitement, and I may or may not want to brag to the people I went to high school with that I am having a blast in NYC.

@casshanlonirl: hi nyc, i am in you. can't wait for @Harry_Styles tonight with my bestie

>> @http.stella: im the bestie and we look hot as fuck, new york isn't ready for us

The bathroom door unlocking takes my attention away from my phone. Stella walks out towel drying her hair and wearing her outfit for the concert since we don't plan on stopping here before the show. She has on ripped boyfriend jeans, a My Chemical Romance tee with a fishnet long sleeve under that and black combat boots. She topped it off with some layered necklaces and a chain on her left hip. Stella has always had a bit of an edgier style than me, but damn does she pull it off. She looks hot and I'm jealous.

"Damn bitch, you look smoking babe." I say as I put my phone in my purse and grab the key card from the nightstand for later tonight.

"Oh please, you are going to have every guy and girl staring at you tonight. I mean wow, your boobs look great in that top." My face heats up as she compliments me. This outfit is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I figured if I was going to go to a Harry Styles concert where every show is like a fashion show to anyone who goes, I might as well take a risk. I currently have on some light wash skinny jeans with a pink velvet bralette and a black mesh top with purple flowers embroidered on it. I completed the look with a gold necklace I found in a thrift shop a couple years ago and a Gucci black belt I was gifted when I graduated college.

"Thank you Stell. Really, I appreciate it. Now, are we ready to go explore the city before this show?" Stella throws her hands in the air and screams in excitement while practically running out the door, leaving me standing in the hotel room cackling at her as I follow her out the door towards the elevator. Stella turns to me as we wait for the elevator to arrive, sending me a confused look.

"Why are you looking at me like that, did we forget something in the room?"

"You never did tell me what the hell happened at the gas station last night. You got in my car covered in Dorito crumbs and when I asked you just kind of shut down and didn't really talk the rest of the way here. Are you okay? Did something happen?" Stella has always been very supportive of me and worries a bit too much whenever I go quiet randomly. She has for as long as I've known her, and we met sophomore year of high school.