CHAPTER 5

I could barely keep up with Cole's long strides as I followed behind him from a distance. I watched his pace quicken when he turned the corner out of my sight. I followed closely after, watching him pause at the classroom door, making me catch up to him.

He glanced down at me before barging in. There was a squeal followed by a thud.

Justin was standing with his trousers and boxers down at his ankles, with his hands covering his dick. I mean, there wasn't much to cover, but obviously, he was a little insecure right now. I mean, I would be if my girlfriend just caught me cheating.

My eyes travelled over to a set of blonde hair.

Oh.

My.

God.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Laying on the ground, rubbing her ass, was Oliva.

Colten's girlfriend.

When I received that text last week, I never would've imagined Olvia to be the one in the picture. I mean, yeah, she's a total bitch sometimes, but cheating was low even for her. But alas, there she was, with a very guilty expression plastered onto her face staring straight at him.

Casting a gaze at Cole. I watched as his jaw ticked and his hands clenched; his eyes were directly locked onto hers. I wonder what he is thinking about?

Averting my eyes, I felt my heart shatter. 

I knew Justin was doing something sketching behind my back, but finally seeing it hurt more.

I trusted him. One of the only people I trusted, and he broke that.

He quickly pulled his pants back up, starting his way towards me. "Lily, baby, I can explain."

"Explain what? We walked in on you having sex; there's nothing to explain, you lying piece of shit." I shouted.

Reaching out, he tried to touch me; I pulled his hand away. The feeling made my stomach churn.

"Fuck this." Was all Cole said before turning around and charging out the door, followed closely by Olivia.

leaving me with Justin.

My dark eyes travel back to Justin's, and I slowly walk towards him, making him step backwards. He is going to pay for all of this bullshit. Continuing my steps as his back meets the classroom wall, I move my lips to his ear, so I know he will hear what I'm about to say.

"You just sparked something deep within, and I hope you're ready for what's about to come," I whisper and watch as his body rolls with chills.

"What are you going to do, Lily? You can't do shit."

My blood boils, and I roll my neck and look up at him with dead eyes. "Fucking watch me." I spit out.

Backing away, I left before he could say anything and ventured to my car.

Slamming the heavy door, I let out a loud scream of frustration. How dare he say that I can't do shit? I will leave him in so much pain that he will welcome death with open arms.

I'm going to make him fucking beg.

Looking around the car, I found the key and put it into the car's ignition. I took off without turning the music on, just drowning in my own thoughts. I need a smoke.

Pulling into a hardware store, I list all the things I will need:

Rope

Tape

Nail gun + Nails

Bleach