𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐄𝐈'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.1 ༄ ᵉᵖ.11.1

"Was that it, grade 1 sorcerer?" Mahito's foot changed back into it human form. "You did well running around but youre at your limit, aren't you?" Mahito crossed his legs while peering down nanami.

Nanami looked at his watch, sighing as he held his neck tie. "Unfortunately..." while pulling his neck tie off his cursed energy surrounded his hand.

'What?' Mahito was mildly surprised at nanami's increasing cursed energy. 'His cursed energy's increasing?'

Nanami's cursed energy spreads throughout his whole body. "I'm going into overtime now."

'Overtime? A time-based pact!' Mahito realized what nanami said 'he was limiting his own cursed energy this whole time?!'
"Fun!" Mahito jumped off to stand across nanami.

"My cursed technique draws a line along the target and, using a ratio of 7:3, creates a weak point at that location. I can create this line along more than just their full height or wingspan. I can designate it along various parts, such as the head, upper arm, forearm, and so on. This cursed technique can affect more than just living creatures, as well." (I'm gonna be honest i'm too dumb for this.)

'He's revealing his technique?' Mahito licked his lips from the information nanami revealed to him. "You're serious, huh?"

Nanami quickly dashed to mahito. 'At present, the first way i can see to exorcise this cursed spirit is to continue damaging him until he runs out of cursed energy. However, that's not very realistic for me. The second way is to reduce him to smithereens with a single blow. Ratio technique: collapse!' Nanami's thoughts as he ran to destroy a wall.

'What power! No, more importantly, cursed energy raced through it? No way! It's an expanded technique that imbues the destroyed target with cursed energy! It's a wide-range attack that puts him at risk, too. So i guess...' mahito stared in amazement at nanami's technique.
"I should dodge this one."
He planned on dodging however. Nanami already sliced one of his leg.

"I'm retreating for now." Nanami stated as he cleaned his weapon from mahito's blood. Mahito fell to the floor with blood gushing out of his leg. "You should get that leg healed quickly. If we both managed to survive, let's meet again." Nanami walked out while mahito stared at nanami's retreating back.

Mahito looked up from the sudden sounds he heard. 'Huh?' however the the broken wall fell on him.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"Huh? Did the ground just shake?" Questioned yuuji to junpei, while y/n was meditating at the side.

"Yeah, it did. Intensity 2 or so?" Junpei answered yuuji, while quietly staring at the meditating y/n.

Yuuji was trying to contact ijichi while holding into a cursed spirit. "Nope, ijichi-san's not answering."

"Calm down yuuji..i'm sure ijichi is fine." Y/n finally opening her eyes said calmly. Both male turned to her.

"Y/n-chan youre finished!" Yuuji exclaimed with excitement.

"Ah y/n-san i hope we didnt disturb you." Junpei rubbed the back of his nape nervously.

"Donw worry, you didnt." You raised a hand to stop his nervousness. While you and junpei was conversing yuuji glanced at junpei.

'Should i really be the one to ask this? Is it really okay to just ask him straight-up about that, though?' How much am i allowed to reveal about jujutsu tech, anyway?' Yuuji was brought back to reality when he heard a voice frim his phone.

"The number you have dialed cannot be reached at this time." 'Just answer!' Yuuji was frustrated, unknown to the fact that ijichi was busy trying to catch a cursed spirit.