𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.1 ༄ ᵉᵖ.7.1

Ijichi was driving the car with gojo on the backseat.

"We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal. Did you want to stop anywhere?" Asked ijichi

"It's fine. I'll show up early for a change." Stated gojo. He looked out of the window. Then suddenly
"Stop the car." Instructed gojo

"Huh? Right here?" Questioned a puzzled ijichi

"Go on ahead."

"Huh? A-Are you testing me? You're not going to hit me if i actually go on ahead, are you?" Asked ijichi

"Just what do you think i am?" Casually asked by gojo

"In that case..." and ijichi drove away.

Gojo was alone for a moment

"Now..." started gojo. Then a shout came from above. And landed while breaking the road.

Gojo jumped away to prevent being hit.
"Who are you?" Questioned gojo like he wasn't fighting a special-graded cursed spirit

The spirit created a mini volcano on the wall pointing at gojo. Fire and lava broke out directly at gojo. Burning everything at the same time.

The spirit laughed evilly.
"That was easier than I expected." Stated cockily by the spirit. However, his smile disappeared when gojo's voice spoke to him.

"Who are you..." a sphere shape covered by the fire and lava the volcano produced appeared. The ball started disappearing and gojo was seen unscathed inside. "Calling easy?" Continued gojo.

"Brat." The spirit spat.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Meanwhile....

"Y/n-chan! Who's your onee-chan!" Nobara stood infront of you while glaring at maki, who was also glaring at nobara.

You raised your hands. The pointer fingers of each hands pointed at them.

"You're both my onee-chans" you blankly said

"You can only pick one Onee-chan!" Said maki
Their glares were intense that the area around them felt hot.

You didn't know what to do, luckily your savior came. Inumaki toge nervously made a bold move. As soon as his finger reached your hand, his face set ablaze. He quickly pulled you away and handed you to panda who hugged you, and you also hugged back. Toge ran back and his head face burned.

Anyways you didn't forget about toge saving you so you reluctantly parted with panda and jogged to toge.

You held his hands who were clutching the hems of his collar. His head lited up when you held his hands. However his cheeks turned even more red when you kissed his hand.

"Thank you." You said with gratitude despite not showing it on your face and you ran back to panda who happily accepted your warm hugs.

Oops...might've been an overkill for toge. Yeah...he kinda overheated and passed out.
(Y/n-chan nice kill! 👍)

Fushiguro just facepalmed for the 100th tine today.

'I need to make a move now' he said determined.

He started travelling towards you. He reached his hand out and patted your head.
"Y/n-chan do you want to train with me?"

You raised your head and nodded. You let go of panda and held fushiguro's hand and walked away. Unknown to you that fushiguro's mind was going crazy on what to do and there was glares directed on his back.