Hey, Clarkie

Lizzie's POV
   Hope killed Malivore and Landon a year ago, since then she turned off her humanity. We've been trying to find her, but nothing. We can't find her anywhere. Anyway, I stood in my fathers office, and he said, " Lizzie, don't even think about it. We don't even know where he is."

  I said, " He's the only one that can find anyone. I remember how he looked at her. I know, he's evil, but he looks at her passionately, like the way Caroline looks at Klaus Mikaelson. The way, you look at Mom."

  He sighed, and said, " Fine, if you can find him, go ahead. Go see Rebekah Mikaelson, she should be in the library."

  I nodded, and walked through the school to the library. I seen Rebekah Mikaelson standing there, and she said, " Elizabeth."

  I said, " It's Lizzie."

  She said, " Right."

  I said, " So, you wanted to speak with me."

  She said, " Of course. Who is this?"

  She held a picture frame up, and it showed a picture of Clarke, one that I didn't know existed. I said, " Where did you get that?"

  She said, " In my nieces closet at our mansion."

  I said, " I had no idea, she has a picture of Clarke."

  She said, " So, that's who that is."

  I said, " Yep. He is... was a triad agent. He's Malivore's son."

  She said, " Hes quite handsome."

  I said, " He's also an evil, paranoid asshat."

  She said, " Do you think he will be able to help my niece?"

  I said, " I don't know. I was actually going to look for a way to find him."

  She said, " Already found him. He lives in Fort valley, GA."

  I said, " How did you even find him?"

  She said, " On top of this was a trident. Davina used it to do a locator spell on him."

  I said, " Okay. Did Davina ever get in contact with him?"

  She said, " No, she didn't."

  I said, " What were you waiting for?"

  She said, " I needed to know who he was. I suppose with your conversation with Alaric, you are going to find a way to contact him."

  I forgot, she has supernatural hearing. I said, " Eavesdropping is rude, you know. But yes, I am."

She said, " Then do it. I'll be at my family's mansion, if there's any updates on my niece."

  I nodded, and sped away. I sighed, and grabbed a piece of paper, and scribbled down.

Clarke, Hope Mikaelson needs your help. Her humanity is off, and we want you to help bring it back.
   Lizzie Saltzman. Salvatore School.

  I crumbled the piece of paper up, and chanted. The paper soon caught fire, and disappeared. I sighed, and went to find Josie.

Clarke's POV
   I felt something in my pocket. I got it out of my pocket, and it's a piece of paper. It read:

Clarke, Hope Mikaelson needs your help. Her humanity if off, and we want you to help bring it back.
     Lizzie Saltzman. Salvatore School.

   I rolled my eyes, and threw the paper away. Why would Hope turn her humanity off? I didn't even know she turned into a full Tribrid. Someone knocked on the door, and I walked to the door.

  I opened it, and seen Hope. She said, " Hey, Clarkie."

  I said, " Hope. What are you doing here?"

  She said, " Invite me in, and I will tell you."

  I said, " Come in."