Salvatore School

Ryan's POV
It's been a two hour and a half flight, and we got dressed. We got off the jet, and got in the car that's waiting. I said, " Why are we in Mystic Falls?"

She said, " The school is the only thing that has what I need."

I said, " Are you sure you just don't want to see your friends, and family again? Aren't you afraid they will try and turn it back on?"

She said, " Here I thought we were having fun, why would you flip like that? No feelings, got it?"

I said, " Yeah. Got it."

She said, " Good."

We drove up the long driveway to the school. She said, " Go into the school, and distracted them."

I said, " Don't you think they will find out?"

She said, " If you're good at lying to Lizzie on the phone about not tracking me down, and not knowing where I am, then you can distract them."

I said, " You heard?"

She said, " Duh. You're sleeping with the Tribrid that can hear anything."

I nodded, and got out of the car. I went inside the school, and said, " Honey! I'm home!"

The students, and everyone stopped and looked at me.

I was then being lifted in the air, by a magical chokehold.

I then seen the blonde witch, that's been bugging me about Hope.

She said, " What are you doing here, Mud Man?"

I struggled, and said, " Let..Me...Go..."

She sighed, and let me down. Her twin said, " Everyone nothing to see here. Go back to class."

Everyone walked away, and Lizzie said, " Now, why are you here?"

I said, " I want a reason as to why Hope having her humanity off is so important?"

Lizzie looked to her twin, and said, " Call Rebekah, Davina, Kol, Marcel, Caroline and Klaus."

I said, " Who are they?"

She said, " They are Hope's family."

Suddenly, the door swung open and 6 people stormed inside. There was three girls, and three boys.

The one next to the curly haired blonde said, " Where is she? Who's this?"

One with blond straight hair said, " That's Clarke, from the picture."

I said, " Hold on. What picture? Who are you? How do you know my name?"

Lizzie said, " Guys, this is Clarke. Clarke these are Hope's family. Her Aunts Davina, and Rebekah. Her uncles Marcel, and Kol. Her dad, Klaus. And her step mom Caroline."

I said, " Okay. So why are they here?"

She said, " You wanted a reason as to why we need your help to get her humanity back. They are the reason. They've tried for a year, and she won't listen to them."

Caroline said, " So, what Josie and Lizzie told us was that you both had a connection somehow."

I said, " You do realize I tried to kill her. Right?"

Klaus said, " You What?!"

Caroline said, " Nik, don't even think about it. It's the only way to get her back to us."

Klaus said, " So? He tried to kill her?!"

I said, " To be fair, I never went through with it. Your daughter is strong."

Caroline said, " She's alive, that's all that matters. If he cares for her, then he will help us."

I said, " Not happening. She turned it off for a reason to not feel all the grief."

Lizzie said, " Hold on. We never told you about grief."

I said, " Yeah, well I'm smarter than you think. We ran into each other a few months ago, and she told me that she killed Landon, and Malivore, and she turned it off to not feel all the grief. She's lost a lot."

Marcel said, " Yeah, she has, but we can help her through it."

I said, " If she didn't turn it on, when you tried to help her, then I don't think you are the ones that can help her."

Kol said, " You think you can flip her switch?"

I said, " I know, I can't. I never knew her."

Lizzie said, " Yeah, but you are in love with her."

I said, " ...No.. I'm not..."

Lizzie said, " I remember how you looked at her, Clarke. You looked at her the way someone looks at someone they love dearly. You have the passionate look in your eye, when you look at her."

I said, " I'm not helping."

Klaus stood in front of me, and looked into my eyes. He said, " You will help get my daughter's humanity back on."

I said, " Nice try. I'm on vervain. Can't compel me."

Caroline said, " Could you help us. Please?"

I said, " I can see what I can do. Which probably won't be much."

I walked outside of the school, and got a text on my phone from Hope.

H- Drive to wickery bridge. I will be waiting.

R- Got it.

I got in the car, and seen the keys on the console. I started the car, and started driving to wickery Bridge.

Hope's POV
I got the weapons, and stuck them in the back of the car. I put the keys on the console, and texted Ryan to meet me at the bridge.

I sped to the mansion, and went inside. I didn't see anyone, and sat down at the piano. I waited for them to show.

An hour later, my family walked inside the house. They looked at me in shock.

Dad said, " Hope."

I said, " Hi, Dad."