Forgiveness Trip

Hopes POV
    Its been two weeks, since my humanity came back. I have mostly been in my room, too afraid to look at the damage I made. Anyway, I woke up, and  still remembered everything that happened in the last year and a half. Killing, manipulating Ryan, biting my mom, and possibly ruining my family, and my friendships, and killing Malivore and Landon. 

    Tears fell thinking about him, about how I'm a coward, and turned it off. God, Ryan was right. I never thought I would think that. Ryan Clarke is right. I should've went to my family, and they could've helped me through it. 

  The door to my room opened, and my mom walked in. She said, " Oh, honey. I am sorry about everything that has happened to you."

   I wiped my tears, and said, "I'm fine, mom. Just thinking."

   She sat down next to me, and said, "Are you going to come out of your room today?"

    I said, " Yeah, I think its time. I need to apologize for a lot of things. Starting with you."

She said, " You don't have to apologize." 

  I said, " I do. I am sorry for biting you, and almost killing you. I am also sorry for telling you, that you aren't my mother. You are very much my mother, and will always be. I love you, so much. You helped my dad raise me, and trust me I wasn't very easy to raise. I am so glad that you are here with me, forever."

  Mom said, " I would never think that. I know I raised you, and I gave you an option to decide to call me Mom or Caroline. I accept your apology. I forgive you."

  I said, " Okay. I will be down in a bit."

     Mom smiled, and said, " That's great, sweetie. I will leave you to it."

     She left the room, and I sighed. I got out of bed, and went to my closet. I put on my jeans, my black shirt, and my black zippered boots. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. 

  I heard someone say, " She's ALLLIIIVVVEE!"

   I turned around, and seen Uncle Kol. 

   I said, " Watching too many movies, again?"

  He said, " Yep. How is my favorite niece?"

  He hugged me, and I said, " I'm fine, and your only niece. Where is everyone?"

  He said, " In the living room, waiting for you."

   I nodded, and we went to the living room. I seen everyone sitting down. I said,  " I am sorry for everything. Dad, I am sorry for snapping your neck, and making a magical barrier around you. Rebekah, I'm sorry for snapping your neck, using my magic to rip out your heart, and for trying to make your turn it off. Davina, I am sorry for snapping your neck using my magic, and almost setting you on fire. Marcel, I am sorry for almost ripping your heart out. Kol, I am sorry for snapping your neck, and breaking your bat collection."

  Dad, Rebekah, Davina, and Marcel forgave me. Kol said, " I forgive you for snapping my neck, I am used to Nik snapping my neck. I am NOT going to forgive you for DESTORYING MY BATS!"

      I laughed, and said, " I have to go to the school. There is more people I have to apologize to."

  Dad said, " Okay, sweetheart. Also, we have a surprise for you. Its in the garage."

 Dad and Mom walked with me to the garage, and there is a black motorcycle with a red bow on it. Mom said, " Tada."

  I said, " I love it. It's what I've always wanted. Why did you get me this?"