Overprotective Klaus

Ryan's POV
    I woke up, and got dressed. The door to my room opened, and there was Lizzie Saltzman.

    I said, " What do you want?"

  She came over, and hugged me. I was surprised. Why would she hug me? We have barely even talked to each other.

      I said, " Why are you here?"

   She said, " Thank you for bringing Hope back."

   I said, " Your welcome. You came all the way to New Orleans to tell me this?"

   She said, " Nope. I came to see Hope, and Caroline told me you were here. So, I wanted to thank you in person. Also, to do this."

   She then slapped my face. I said, " Ow!"

  She said, " That is for telling me you don't feel anything for Hope."

  I said, " Are you done?"

  She then slapped me again, and I said, " What was that for?"

   She said, " For fun."

   I rolled my eyes, and said, " I have somewhere to be."

  She said, " Where?"

   I said, " I could actually use your help. What is Hope's favorite flowers, and chocolates?"

    She said, " Are you taking Hope on a date?"

  I said, " Yeah. could you help?"

   She said, " Yeah, Lets go."

    We then walked downstiars, and outside of the house. We walked down the street to the nearest flower stand. She told me that Roses are Hope's favorite, then she helped me pick out some chocolates.

    After we were done, we went back to the house, and Lizzie said, " Invisique."

   I said, " Hope used that spell before."

   She said, " Be quiet. You don't want to Klaus to catch you sneaking up to Hope's room."

   I nodded, and we walked inside the house. We walked upstairs to Hope's room, and I put the chocolates, and the flowers at the door. I quickly knocked, and we ran down the hall to the stairs.

Hope's POV
    I woke up, and there was a knock at my bedroom door. I got out of bed, and walked to the door. I opened it, and didn't see anyone.

   I then smelled Roses, I looked down, and there is a bouquet of Roses, and a box of Chocolates. I smiled, and picked then up.

   I walked back into my room, and closed the door. I laid the Chocolates, and the flowers down on my bed.

    I walked to my closet, and put on my white skirt, with my black crop top, and my black boots. I grabbed the flowers off my bed, and sped downstairs to the kitchen.

   I laid the flowers on the island, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

   I went over to the cupboard above the sink, and opened it. No vase. Mom, and Aunt Rebekah walked into the kitchen, and Mom said, " Morning. Who's are these?"

   I said, " Mine. Where is the vase?"

   Rebekah said, " Can't wait for our date tonight. Ryan."

   I said, " How did you...?"

  I turned around, and seen a card in Rebekah's hand, and she said, " It was in the flowers."