Luck Isn't Your Friend - ANGST

" Im the Ultimate [ / ] but you can call the the Ultimate Luck ! Luck has alway been on my side, almost like Luck's my friend !"

    Those words stuck to Bosip like glue the entire trial. He just can't believe his only friend in this hellhole was dead. The entire trial he didn't speak, he just replayed the somewhat good memories they've had together. He cried there softly.

- Flashback -

Bosip woke up in a classroom with nobody there. "W-Where am I ?" He stood up from the desk where he woke up. Bosip opened the door and to his surprise, it was unlocked. As he walked out of the classroom, he questioned why he was here in the first place. Then he realized something. 'where am i going ? ' Then something popped in his brain.

    When he woke up, he remembers picking up a paper reading, "Join us at the Gymnasium at 12:00 ! There is a surprise waiting !! " Then Bosip ran to the gymnasium. Once he opened the door, people turned around. "Oh look, I guess there was one more. . ." One of them said. They went over to Bosip, introducing themselves aswell as Bosip introducing himself.

    One by one, they all introduced themselves. Some where very kind and others were mean but one person stood out in particular. It was the last person. " Hello there ! Im Bob ! I'm the Ultimate [ / ] but you can call me the Ultimate Luck ! Luck has always been on my side, almost like Luck's my friend ! " Bob smiled brightly. Bob, Bob, Bob. . . That nane sounded very to familiar to Bosip. "Uhh well, do I know you ? " Bosip questioned.

    Then the realization hit Bob. "Is it really you Bosip ? I haven't  seen you in such a long time ! " Bob hugged Bosip. That same realization hit Bosip. It was Bob, his best friend. " Bob ! It really has been that long ! " Bosip hugged him back. Bob was about say something when a loud voice interupted him, surrounding the entire Gymnasium.

    " Testing, Testing, 123. Finally, it works ! Ahem, Welcome one and all ! I am your headmaster/principal, Monokuma !! "

    A small teddy bear spoke, grabbing everyone's attention. 'A talking teddy bear, weird. . .' Bosip thought as the rest of them came somewhat close to Monokuma. "What the hell are you ?! " One of them yelled. " I just told you right now, I am your headmaster Monokuma ! Were you even listening at all kid !! That is no way to talk to your headmaster !"

    After a couple of minutes of the person arguing with Monokuma, The black and white colored teddy bear sighed angrily. " That's it you little punks, let's just get this killing game over with ! " Monokuma blurted it out, not caring anymore. " KILLING GAME ?! " Everyone's eyes shot open. " Yep ! If you try to escape, actually don't even try ! There is no escape so give up and let's go start killing people ! " People started to panic. Only Bob and Bosip weren't go all out scared. They looked at each other, worried.

     So with Monokuma encouraging everybody to kill, somebody actually did kill. They had the first class trial, they found who the culprit was, they had an execution, you know, the usuall. The next day, Bosip woke getting out of bed and walking out of the room and to the kitchen. He noticed everybody was the except for Bob. He went to go check on him. He saw the door was semi-open.

   He opened the door slowly, he was gonna regret this a whole bunch. He saw Bob on the ground, dead with a knife in the chest and head. " W-WHAT !? " Bosip yelled. Then the body discovery alarm went on. * Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong, Ding dong ! * " A body has been discovered !! "

     Later on, they had the second class trial. Everybody spoke except for Bosip. He just cried. They soon figured out that Bosip was the culprit. It was an accidental murder, but it's still murder.

    Bosip still didn't say anything. He just accepted it. He wiped his tears as he was being taken away for the execution. As he was being taken away, he smirked. Everything was going accordingly to plan. He knew something that the rest didn't.

" I guess luck isn't your friend afterall. . . "