WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES TWELVE ( PLATONIC BNB )

Huge fields , small population , and a TON of animals.That’s a small town. A small town where everyone knew each other. But this wasn’t any ordinary small town. NO , this one had a huge surprise within it. Every week, when the clock strikes 12 o'clock (midnight), creatures from the night would come out and would feast on the flesh of those who didn’t listen to their warnings.

      But , there was hope for the people. Instead of letting them roam around, there would be people who were brave enough to slay these beasts and are willing to sacrifice their lives for others.

  “ zZz… ” Snores. VERY loud snores filled the room of a sleeping Bob. He clearly was tired and forgot about his job. Thankfully , his alarm woke him up. His eyes widened , plopping up from his bed quickly. “ !? ” Bob took a couple breaths and went to check the time. It was 11:30 pm.

“ I can just go back to bed… WAIT ! I HAVE A JOB ! ” He shot up , sprinting from place to place as he got ready. He changed from his pajamas into something more combat-kicking-monster-ass like. Bob gathered all his stuff up and checked the time once more. “ Yes ! It’s only 11:52 ! ” He smiled , walking out his room door. “ Took you long enough… ” Bob jumped as he slowly faced the direction of the voice.

There he was , Bosip. Bob’s friend and partner-in-crime. A very serious person with sass. He was a great help though as he was much better in technique. “ Oh , Bosip ! I was actually going to look for you ! ” The yellow haired man scoffed , crossing his arms together. “Yeah totally. You weren't just gonna leave without me , expecting me to be asleep or something.  ”

 “ Don’t be so gloomy all the time, Bosip… ”

“ Someone has to. Without me , this entire town’s crops would be gone and everyone will be pissing their pants. ”

“ Oh shut up. ”

“ Whatever. ”

      The two made their way outside , where the beasts were. “ You got your shit ? ” Bob laughed a bit , nodding with confidence. “Alright then , let’s go kick some monster's butt. ” They stood there , not knowing where to go. “ First of all , we need to find them. That’s all you Bob. ” Bob nodded once more as he ran off to go find some monsters. His major in this job was that he was noticeable to the monsters for some reason , which made finding them a whole lot easier. It took awhile but he finally found some monsters chasing some innocent person in danger.

      “ LOOK BOSIP ! FOUND SOME !! ” He yelled as the other ran to him. “ Great ! Now do you and lure him to us. '' Bob went and distracted the beasts , luring them closer to the both of them. With no hesitation , the two pulled up their guns and started to shoot the beasts. A while later , they saw no more. “ It wasn’t even that hard today. They should come out more. '' Bob scoffed , putting his gun to the side.

“ You shouldn’t say that. You're gonna regret it. “

“ Who cares anymore. They’re not even that tough. ”

“ Oh well , don’t come crying to me when you're almost dead. ”

( IM SORRY IF IT WAS RUSHED AT THE END !! I WANTED TO GET IT OUT AS SOON AS I CAN ! I HOPE U ENJOYED THO !! )