Hot Chocolate - FLUFF

It's December, you know what time it is. . . Time for a winter/christmas themed oneshot. This will be probably the last oneshot I write since I am going on break soon. Anyways, enjoy.

    Ah yes winter, the two's favorite time of the year. A whole month playing in snow, warming up by the fireplace, and sipping hot chocolate. Today was not an ordinary day, it was special. Today Bob is gonna take Bosip out on a date. "C'mon Bosip, hurry upppp. . ." Bob whined like a child.

"I'm coming." Bosip sighed, walking out the door. The two got inside the car.

"Brr. . . Im cold." Bob shivered. 

 "Maybe if you put up the window, you wouldn't be so cold." Bosip chuckled a bit, driving the car. It was a very boring and long drive which Bob hated the most. He fell asleep, snoring loudly. Bosip look through his mirror and smiled, admiring his boyfriend.

   30 minutes later, they arrived at the mall. "Come on Bob, wake up." Bob stopped snoring, waking up. "Oh we're already here." He yawned. Bosip grabbed his hand which made Bob turned a dark red. They've started dating a week ago, so this is still so new to them. 

     Bosip smiled while Bob was flustered as they walked inside. Bob stopped being flustered and looking around in amazement. "Look Bosip ! A dog ! " He ran over to a window, looking at all the dogs. "Come on Bob, we aren't jere to adopt a dog, atleast yet." Bob's face lit up at the mention of them getting a dog soon.

    He got up, in a good mood. The two made their way to a small cafe in the mall. Suprisingly, the line was very short. They ordered hot chocolate, sitting down at a table for two. They chatted for awhile, laughing, screaming, and a lot of blushing came a long with it. 

   "So like I was saying -" Bob got cut off by Bosip kissing him. It was a short but sweet kiss. "I-I umm. . ." Bob was a blushing mess once more. "I love you." Bosip smiled, placing his hands on top of Bob's. 

"I love you too Bosip."