Ch. 4: No fairy tale nor mythology

note: I got the plot completely figured out and everything is set up! I might be able to finish this book within the next few weeks even, it's just a matter of motivation and inspiration from here on out. Also, the way everything is thought out now might be a little short, which is why I might add new parts to it. That is, if you're into that. If you prefer to read the story as it is and skip the more or less unimportant parts, just say a word and I'll see what I can do.

Also, about the dates! I already mentioned it, but they are of high importance. They also are very confusing, I know that. In fact, I had to work a proper timeline out several times before getting a good outcome and it's still a little irritating. I promise it will get better, but until then, keep the dates in mind. I will provide you guys with a proper timeline and how to read the chapters in order to read everything in the original order!

A little warning for this chapter, as it includes smut. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you'd be uncomfortable with it! The whole first part is smut, not too detailed, but it's there and it's not just implied either. I'm sorry, if it might seem a little rushed, I'm not too comfortable with writing smut, but it had to be done for the plot.

Thank you, guys!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

04/09:

It was truly odd, really. Her mind was at ease, although – or perhaps because – she knew this was wrong. This was not how it was supposed to go and she was very well and fully aware of it.

Weirdly enough though, this awareness had not stopped her from allowing the informant's lips to cover her's and his cool hands to roam her awfully vulnerable body.

That's what she was, from the beginning to this very moment. Vulnerable. Like an expensive porcelain doll. He as well seemed to bear this fact in mind, his touch more or less gentle, but definitely possessive.

The way he pulled her hair to the side for better access to her neck, caused a shocked but definitely pleased gasp find its way out of her little mouth, lips puffed.

His teeth now grazed along her neck and the soft bites were occasionally joined by a wet tongue, marking her once innocent snow-white skin.

At the same time she felt random patterns being drawn up and down her thighs as finger tips traced them like a feather. Each time she tried bucking her hips or squirming closer, as if her body was moving on her own, he'd simply move his hands further away.

He did not put much effort into making it a secret just how much he really enjoyed making her squirm and reach for more. His pleased smirk frustrated the girl more than ever.

Everything about this should have made her pull away. Yet, she only acknowledged this slight doubt like one would acknowledge something irrelevant as a car driving past you. You take notice of it, but you don't really care.

Why question it?

Why overthink it?

She simply shut it away and ignored its presence. She ignored any doubt, any warnings. Even the one he had provided her with himself. Recalling his words from just a few weeks ago, three to be exact, the young woman sighed in frustration.

Who was he to just assume he understood her so perfectly well, even better than she herself ever could? Who was he to just think this was a game to her, a game of truth and dare?

Was it a game to him? One of these games he could impossibly lose at? At this thought, her muscles stiffened ever so slightly, yet enough for Izaya to pause.