Chapter 1: The Fire

•Third person•

The La estate was on fire, and there were 5 children still in it.

Kat: sister! The fire is spreading!

Kim: don't worry kat! We will get out of here! As soon as we find the others!

Kat: ok! I trust you!

The 2 children are known as Kim and kat, kat is the middle child and Kim is the second eldest daughter.

The 2 children were both holding hands and running down the halls as the fire started to spread throughout the hallways,

~in the east side of the estate~

Baby Allen: wah! Wah!

Betty: Allen! Please calm down! I know that the fire is scary but we have to find kat and Kim!

Wenny: I hope we find them, this fire is getting bigger!

There were 3 children in the east side of the estate known as Betty, wenny, and Allen, Betty is the eldest, and wenny is the second youngest and Allen is the youngest, Betty was carrying Allen in her arms, and wenny was running beside her.

~back to the west side of the estate~

Kim: oh! Where are they!

Kim was starting to stress as she was sweating from the heat, and kat was starting to get tired from running, Kim noticed this and she picked up kat on her back and continued running.

~outside of the estate~

Fireman: c'mon men! Put your backs into it! Put this fire out!

Many fire trucks had shown up to put the fire out.

Terrorists had set the estate on fire, and both of the parents had died that night from the fire.

The La family had been receiving many death threats because of their wealth,

~Back to the east side of the estate~

A falling beam had fallen in front of the 3 children they yelped, Allen cried even more.

They went behind them to run but another beam had fallen, they were trapped, then they heard the smashing of a door, the door revealed a fireman.

The fireman had destroyed the beams with his ax and got the 3 children out of there. The children saw their 2 siblings standing beside a police officer and kat was wearing the jacket of the police officer.

All the children had soot on their feet and faces, the children were devastated by what happened to their parents.

And so they moved to different estates, still sad about their parent's passing.

Hello, readers! I hope you don't mind but I will be having short or long chapters, random, I hope you guys like it!

Also, check out my other stories, only if you're an anime fan.

Video or images are not mine!

Slow updates!