Chapter 10: A bloody discovery..

TW WARNINGS!:
Description of blood
____________

Hello! So I'll be skipping some parts in the YHS series- and I almost forgot they were supposed to be billionaires, so- yeah.

But I hope you enjoy!<3

_______________________
•Lunar•

I was walking down the hall trying to find my classes ahead, so I don't have to walk around trying to look for my class when the bell rings.

Then I see a man walking towards me, "hello".

Lunar- who is this guy? Why did he all of a sudden just walk up to a random stranger and say hi?

"Um, hi? Do I know you?" the man responded "oh? No, we don't know each other I'm just trying to ask for directions around here since I'm new!" this man was very tall then a girl shorter than he came up "hello!".

Lunar- what is wrong with these people?! Why do they keep saying hi to me?

"Hello? And you are?" the girl looked beautiful she had hot pink, but not too hot, hair and she had pale blue eyes.

And the tall guy had dual-colored eyes of red and green and had a white and black mask on him, I think he is 6'6?

Turns out they were friends, one was named 'Niki' and the other was 'Ranboo'.

I was with the both of them and after chatting they both left to go find their classes, then as I was just opening my locker someone ran right past me zooming whilst texting?-

Then another person following bumped Into me and then we both fell over.

I was dusting myself when I saw strange people standing there, one had a purple hoodie kinda like mine, another had a beanie, and one looked like he used 2-in-1 shampoo- smelled like it too.

The person who bumped into me had ginger orange hair.

"Oh hi," the guy in the purple hoodie said, "sorry about fundy, he was chasing some guy and bumped into you by accident" it seemed like this so-called fundy was chasing my brother and then I saw a familiar pink-haired girl, Rainbow, was out of breath chasing after Draco and it seemed like she was texting the gc.

___________________
•Rainbow•

Rainbow- ugh. So tired...

I was chasing Draco and I lost sight of him, he had no intention of stopping so I had to look for him.

It looked like he went on the rooftop I think,

Rainbow- he wouldn't go up there but I'm gonna check just in case.

I looked on the roof but he didn't seem to be there though... As I was about to leave I saw a lunch tray, it still had food on it.

When I touched the food it was a little bit warm, I looked around to see who the owner of the tray was but nothing, no one was on the roof.

It started to rain, but only a little. but I could have sworn I saw a silhouette go to the roof and if they left I would have seen them.

As I was about to leave, in the corner of my eye is saw something that I never thought I'd see, ever.

A girl, on the floor, surrounded by a pool of blood, her eyes were still open but they were lifeless...

And before I knew it, I started crying, and then I screamed at the top of my lungs and sobbed. I didn't know why I cried for her, I barely knew her but when it comes to human instinct... You can't help but cry and scream for someone dead that you don't even know.

_______________________
•Facts•
•Lunar found it strange that people were saying "hi" to her because she was homeschooled before and never got to go to an actual school•

•It wasn't Rainbow's first time seeing a dead body•

•Draco went to the bathroom not the roof•

•The Dream SMP members know some things that the school doesn't•

•Lunar is the most introverted amongst the Krew, so she doesn't like when people say "hi" to her•

•The silhouette rainbow saw wasn't the girl, the girl was already on the roof, meaning it was someone else•

•The person who pushed the girl was still on the roof when rainbow found the body•

_________________________
Bye lovelies!!<3
And happy reading❤️