Chapter 5: New Home

•Funneh•

The krew and I were on the bus, arriving on the school campus hurrying to our dorms.

The dorms that we chose were pretty far from each other, but at least we had a dorm.

These are the dorm teams:

Rainbow and lunar and Draco.

Funneh and gold.

We decided to have separate the krew in dorms so it won't be so chaotic as in Canada.

So after settling in, I and gold were packing our luggage, then we chose our rooms, as always I chose the biggest one, gold was a little salty and uttered a profanity.

The krew and I have reserved for the biggest dorms, then we began to aestheticize our rooms in our favorite colors.

After that, we changed, I was wearing ripped jeans and I had a cerulean hoodie, and gold was wearing a yellow dress with white shoes and had a choker on her, she was a try-hard in my opinion.

As I and gold were waiting for the rest of fam while in a boba shop on a table for 5, they were taking so long.

Funneh: what's taking them so long?!

I was starting to get impatient.

Gold: calm down funneh, I'll call rainbow to see what's taking them so so long.

Gold called rainbow on her phone.

___________________
Calling RainbowsYT.

Gold:" hey, rainbow! What's taking you all so long! Funneh won't be quiet, she's getting impatient!"

Rainbow:" sorry, but kind of having a problem right now"

Gold:" what kind of trouble did you guys get into now?"

Rainbow:" * muffled screaming in the background *"

Gold:" uh, where even are you guys?"

Rainbow•

(A/N: rainbow is still in the call with gold)

Rainbow: uhh were at the park

Gold:(in-call) " why are the hell are you guys at the park?"

Rainbow: hmm because we were headed to you and then we came across the park then random squirrels started to chase Draco...

Gold:" what about lunar?"

Rainbow: she's laughing her ass off over here.

Lunar:(in the background) hahaha haha!

•Gold•

I was on a call with rainbow, then I noticed funneh laughing like a psychopath while looking at her phone.

Gold: what's so funny?

Funneh: lunar is live and some random dude is getting chased by squirrels, haha!

Gold: funneh that " random dude" is our brother!

Funneh: oh...

Hahaha hahaha!!!! 

I gave funneh a disappointing look, well... I guess I'll go over there and help-

Waiter: What can I get you, ladies?

Gold: I'll have a PSL, please.

On second thought I guess I'll stay for a little while.

The squirrel part is inspired by:realityphantom

The story inspired: delinquents
__________________
Happy reading!