Day 6

Today I woke up earlier than usual. I wore my clothes on and got off the house. Then I suddenly stopped and looked at the ground in front of me. What is it?

I stepped closer and bent down a bit. However, it was the biggest mistake in my life. Someone jumped onto my back. I yelled a little, but, after a while, I recognized him. I took his hand into mine and turned to him slowly. I- I couldn't believe my eyes at all. He's been here. He's stood there.

"S- Soonyoug?"

"Surprise!"

I was about to cry. I really couldn't even believe my eyes at all. Everything was suddenly blurred.

"Come on, Seok. I know you're trying to not cry, but I assure you that everything is completely fine."

I smiled happily. He has been finally here with me. I couldn't help myself. I just jumped into his arms. I had waited a long time for this moment. I finally could feel his warm body, his calm breathing.

After a while, I stepped back a little, still holding his hands. "I missed you so much, Soonie. Where have you ever been?"

His smile faded of sudden. "I can't tell. Not now. I- Christmas is coming. I don't wanna ruin the whole beautiful time."

I furrowed my eyebrows. He has looked sad, but why? "What's happening? Why are you acting like this though? I don't understand."

"I just- I just can't you tell anything, that's all. Please, don't talk about it now. It makes me more uncomfortable."

I nodded. "Am sorry, Soonyoung. I wouldn't talk about it, I swear. Let's go to the house to enjoy some fun."

I grabbed the basket with food and followed Soonyoung inside the house. I shut the door behind us and turned to him. 

He looked around with a big smile. "Nothing has changed."

"Yeah, everything is the same as before," I answered simply, walking to the kitchen and putting the basket at the table carefully. "You hungry?" I shouted aloud.

Soonyoung appeared in the kitchen after a moment. "No, am okay, but thanks for asking though." He smiled at me. "I noticed you have still the photo on the mantelpiece."

"I-" I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "Yeah..."

"I'm glad you didn't forget me. I know I had left you without saying anything, but everything had happened so fast... And-"

"And you couldn't tell me anything, am I right?" I interrupted him.

"Yeah, exactly."

"Stop talking about the past for now. Let's go to enjoy some fun!" I said excitedly, grabbing him by his hand and leading him into the living room quickly.