Day 13

We laughed at each other. Seungkwan has been really our true friend. He always knew how to make us laugh. But still, there was something I couldn't figure out. Something was in the air. 

But for now, I just wanted to be happy, at least for a while. I looked at Soonyoung who grabbed another piece of cake, which brought Seungkwan, yeah... who else. I thought with a slight smile, enjoying the time together.

Suddenly I heard approaching steps, I turned around with raised a brow. Hansol? I thought, turning back to Seungkwan, who was smiling from ear to ear like an absolute idiot. I shook my head slightly with a smile. He was the same as me. He was in love.

Hansol tapped gently on my shoulder with a smile, sitting down beside Seungkwan who quickly changed his smile to neutral when he noticed me staring at him with a silent chuckle. I wanted to support him a lot since he was my only best friend after all.

Soonyoung turned to me with another piece of cake, handing it to me. I noticed his smile and his eyes widened. I smiled and took it from him carefully. Then he still stared at me, he looked so happy, maybe even more. He looked at the piece of cake in my hand and then looked at me back.

I laughed and bit a little from the cake. Soonyoung clapped his hands. He was really like a child, but I've still loved him anyway. He was the reason why I've still been here in the town. He was the reason why I've felt so happy every day.

I turned to the Seungkwan and Hansol. "Eh, you two, are you two together?"

Seungkwan coughed, turning to me in horror. Then he slowly turned to Hansol who was watching him with a chuckle.

Seungkwan looked at me back and frowned. "How do you know that?"

I shrugged. "You two are so obvious, you aren't trying to cover it up," I said. "And you, Seungkwan, you're the most obvious! You're staring at Hansol all the time." I smiled.

Seungkwan opened his mouth and then closed it. He lost all his words. All of us started laughing.

"D- Don't laugh at me!" Seungkwan yelled at us. "I hate you, I hate you all, but you, Seokmin! I hate you the most!"

"I know it," I answered calmly.

The laughter was louder than before. After a few minutes, Seungkwan and I burst out laughing.

After a while, Seunkgwan wiped his tears of laughing and looked at me. "You're right, Sherlock. We're together. I love Hansol so much." He turned to him and kiss him gently on his lips.